Bon Voyage GGC 2004

Old January 24th, 2004, 12:56 AM
clint

Default Bon Voyage GGC 2004

Why? I guess I was "out of the loop?"
"Cruising Chrissy" wrote in message
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:34:57 -0500 (EST), (Surfer
E2468) wrote:

Leave SUNSET alone

SUNSET owes this group and Warren Davis an apology.

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6

Old January 24th, 2004, 02:03 AM
Linsifer

Now come on, CC, WHO should be owing Warren an apology???!! Why, it must be
YOU! Think of all the hateful things you've thrown AT him and ABOUT him
concerning his sexual preference. So, it might be good to clean your OWN house
first before accusing someone else of having a messy one.

~L.

Old January 24th, 2004, 02:40 AM
EileenMcDonald

Now come on, CC, WHO should be owing Warren an apology???!! Why, it must
be
YOU! Think of all the hateful things you've thrown AT him and ABOUT him
concerning his sexual preference. So, it might be good to clean your OWN
house
first before accusing someone else of having a messy one.

~L.

Eh, watch out, L...what you just posted (spot on, BTW) requires CC to admit
to being just another loathed and despised HYPOCRITE!!
Ain't gonna happen. :0

Eileen

---

Old January 24th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Linsifer

There hasn't been a BABY in our house in several years. So, what's your
point???

CC said:

My house is clean and I don't approve of taking BABY on cruises which
is what this is really about.

Old January 24th, 2004, 01:11 PM
Cruising Chrissy

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:40:42 -0500, "EileenMcDonald"
wrote:

Eh, watch out, L...what you just posted (spot on, BTW) requires CC to admit
to being just another loathed and despised HYPOCRITE!!
Ain't gonna happen. :0

Are you drunk ALL the time? Can't you put together ONE post that looks
like it was created by an educated person?

You ARE educated, right?

As far as Warren is concerned, if Warren has a problem with me, let
Warren take it up. If SUNSET has a problem, let her take it up.

You can go stick your head back in your booze bottle.

Old January 24th, 2004, 05:01 PM
Charles

In article o.com,
Anonymous Sender wrote:

This Eileen woman posts nothing at all that contributes to this
newsgroup and usually nothing at all about cruising. If there's a
stupid remark to make, she's there. If there's a pot shot to take,
she's there. If she can falsely accuse, insult or denegrate somehow,
she's there.

You are mixed up cowardly "Anonymous Sender". That is not a description
of Eileen. It is an accurate description of the clinically insane troll
"Chrissy"!!!

--
Charles
Old January 24th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Linsifer

I do??

I replied:

CC said:

My house is clean and I don't approve of taking BABY on cruises which
is what this is really about.

You know exactly what my point is.