30 Year Diary/Blog with month views Software; 590 City World timeClock Software for Windows

Old April 3rd, 2008, 07:43 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default 30 Year Diary/Blog with month views Software; 590 City World timeClock Software for Windows

We are selling World Time Clock Software for Windows , instant local
time in any of 590 cities.We also sell International telephone
subscriber dialling area phone code software for Windows. Over 450
cities and 230 countries; we also sell Windows simple diary or blog
software with 30 year calender with month views.
We are giving part of our proceeds to a charitable organisation to
help the disadvantaged and the needy.Very competitive prices.
Please visit http://store.kagi.com/cgi-bin/store.cgi?storeID=6FFEA_LIVE&&
to view our entire offerings and to make a download purchase.