Amsterdam turning into a prudish backwater?

Old January 13th, 2009, 05:18 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
hackamore

Default Amsterdam turning into a prudish backwater?

Mike wrote:
hackamore wrote:

but the only person I've every actually met who contracted with a girl
was a couple in Amsterdam for a magazine sponsored event and it was her
time of the month and she was up for him having fun and her watching!

Porn is huge on the Internet, heard anybody say, "hey, I saw a great
porn site yesterday"?

Hi,

the Casa Rosa streams it's live sex shows on the net.

--

Hackamore
http://www.hackamore.com
Old January 13th, 2009, 05:23 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
hackamore

Martin wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:26:04 -0600, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Martin wrote:

On Fri, 9 Jan 2009 09:11:56 +0100, Erick T. Barkhuis
-o-m wrote:

hackamo
Mike wrote:
hackamore wrote:
as far as the prostitutes... I think they're more of a curiosity to

most
tourists... something to see rather than to patronize...
Hmmm, but they must be making a living?
but the only person I've every actually met who contracted with a girl
was a couple in Amsterdam for a magazine sponsored event and it was her
time of the month and she was up for him having fun and her watching!
Go there once more, and hang around for half an hour at prime time. See
how many men enter and leave the rooms. See how often the window
curtains are opened and closed.

Sure, the majority of people walking the tight streets in the red light
district are tourists or passers-by. But there are way more than just a
few customers out there.
There's all the foreign voyeurs too.

Lutherans from Minneapolis and Oslo...

and the Hackamore drugs and sex tours of Amsterdam.

I don't need to offer tours... with coffee shops all over and the
cabbies handing out brochures all I do is book their hotels so that
they're in a decent neighborhood.

heck with the Rijksmuseum more or less closed until 2013 and the economy
so week tourism to Amsterdam is seriously down.

I'm hoping that the Keukenhoff Gardens USA Theme this year will bring
some flower tourist bookings.

though this week I understand the canals are freezing solid enough for
skating.