ferries

Old March 11th, 2005, 07:09 AM
Joseph

Default ferries

Any idea on the cost of taking a ferry (2 adults and a small car) from
Dubrovnik to Bari and from Salerno to Cagliari OR Palermo to Cagliari in
late May?
Thanks
Joe

Old March 11th, 2005, 02:17 PM

Joseph wrote:
Any idea on the cost of taking a ferry (2 adults and a small car)

from
Dubrovnik to Bari and from Salerno to Cagliari OR Palermo to Cagliari

in
late May?
Thanks
Joe

Hi!
I'm answering you from Italy, so forget my english.
Have you still found some website?
If you can wait a little bit I can serach for some information for you.
Are you sure there's a link from Dobrovnik to Bari?
I'll check!
bye
laura

Old March 11th, 2005, 02:40 PM
laurark

and more.....

ferry is "traghetto" or "traghetti" if you search.
I send you 2 links.
http://www.croaziainfo.it/traghetti-internazionali.html
http://www.croaziainfo.it/traghetti-internazionali.html
http://www.traghetti-sicilia.it/

as you ca see it could be 50 per persone + 80 car (="macchina" or
"automobile")

instead of Salerno you can serach for "Napoli" too.
Is a clever choise to use ferry, even if expencive in holliday periods,
because we have a lot of problems with high-way from Salerno to Sicily.

I know there is a cheap mail-ferry from Ravenna (north adriatico) to
Catania (sicily) if you need.
have a nice travel
by

Old March 11th, 2005, 07:10 PM
DUANE

Check this Croatian ferries web site
http://www.jadrolinija.hr/default.aspx?lang=2
or this SEM Marina but they sail only from Ancona, Italy to Split, Croatia
http://www.sem-marina.hr/eng/brodovi...it&doLinija=An
cona