Happ Birthday ERMALEE

Old May 8th, 2009, 01:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
PDDeen

Default Happy Birthday ERMALEE

On May 6, 1:13*pm, Ermalee McCauley wrote:
Ermalee McCauley wrote:
JRachels wrote:

Ermalee McCauley wrote:

My heartfelt thanks to all who sent good wishes on my 82nd Birthday. *
It has been a whirlwind around here since Friday. *Good friends and
lots of relatives, celebrating along with me.
Thanks again,
Ermalee ----42 for the 40th time, LOL

I thought it was the 43rd anniversary of your 39th. You don't look a
day over 35.

JR

I know I don't, but that gritch in the mirror looks more like my mother!
Thanks, Joyce

Love,

Ermalee

replying to my own post, it sounded like I was calling my mother a
gritch. *My mother was a wonderful mom!!! *I just meant that the face in
the mirror has many wrinkles.
Ermalee

Erm,

Its just the mirror that's wrinkled----
My b'day present was my hard drive crashing or this Birthday wish
would have been on Tuesday. You have 14 years on me but I think I'm
catching you since I had another b'day cake too!!!

Best wishes
Paul
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:21 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

Ermalee McCauley wrote:

JRachels wrote:

Ermalee McCauley wrote:

[...]

Thanks Paul. I'm glad your computer survived. I am going on the Alaska
cruise on Sunday, and I'm thinking of reversing the number for this
cruise, and just not go near a mirror. So you're a May baby too? I
hope yours was as nice as mine. Lots of gatherings, good food and
partying with family and good friends, Friday through Tuesday.

Ermalee -----wondering where Paul is this Spring
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
D Ball[_2_]

Ermalee,

Happy to hear the party continues! Belated birthday wishes! And Bon
Voyage to Alaska!

Diana Ball
Austin, TX
Old May 8th, 2009, 07:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

D Ball wrote:

Ermalee,

Happy to hear the party continues! Belated birthday wishes! And Bon
Voyage to Alaska!

Diana Ball
Austin, TX

Thanks, Diana. Leaving at 5 AM tomorrow and am frantically packing.
Now who's gonna give me a wake-up call? LOL

Ermalee
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Ermalee McCauley" wrote in message
D Ball wrote:

Ermalee,

Happy to hear the party continues! Belated birthday wishes! And Bon
Voyage to Alaska!

Diana Ball
Austin, TX

Thanks, Diana. Leaving at 5 AM tomorrow and am frantically packing. Now
who's gonna give me a wake-up call? LOL

Ermalee

Sorry, not me, Ermalee..our flight leaves SAT at 8:20 AM tomorrow! No
wonder you are getting to Seattle so early.
I've got Ed and myself all packed and ready to go! Tell Hazel to give you a
wake up call.
See you tomorrow and have a safe flight!

--Jean

Old May 9th, 2009, 01:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ermalee McCauley[_2_]

D Ball wrote:

Ermalee,

Happy to hear the party continues! Belated birthday wishes! And Bon
Voyage to Alaska!

Diana Ball
Austin, TX

Thanks, Diana. Leaving at 5 AM tomorrow and am frantically packing. Now
who's gonna give me a wake-up call? LOL

Ermalee

Sorry, not me, Ermalee..our flight leaves SAT at 8:20 AM tomorrow! No
wonder you are getting to Seattle so early.
I've got Ed and myself all packed and ready to go! Tell Hazel to give you a
wake up call.
See you tomorrow and have a safe flight!

--Jean

Getting excited now.....finallh. Can't wait to see you. Its been a
long time! Safe flights to all of us.

Ermalee
Old May 11th, 2009, 07:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

Hope you all have a great time!

Susie
Old May 13th, 2009, 03:32 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Happ Birthday ERMALEE

On 5/5/2009 11:29 PM Jean O'Boyle "tweaked" on too much Starbucks said:
"Tom K" wrote in message

Happy Birthday Ermalee

and

Happy Cinco de Mayo (but don't drink the water).

Erm, I wish for you all the happiness and joy that you have experienced this
past week to continue for the rest of your life!
Happy Birthday, my dear friend and STO LOT + because at the rate you are
going, it will certainly will be!
See you in Seattle in three days!

--Jean

Belated Happy Birthday Ermalee! How many years is it now, 59? Sorry I'm
late with this, as a Zone Alarm user, I got hit with the Microsoft
Hotfix bug preventing me from using the Internet. It appears that a
certain Hotfix from Microsoft for XP users who have Zone Alarm on their
machines renders access to the internet other than pinging from a
command line impossible!

For those interested here is a link from Check Point / Zone Alarm's KB:

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/fr...2008/pr_6.html

Hope your day was very special, Erm. Pardon me for asking your age. I
should know, a lady never gives her age, nor acts it on her birthday! ;-)

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old May 14th, 2009, 12:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
PDDeen

Hi Erm,

My b'day is same as yours, don't you remember? Cinco de Mayo is fun in
the south. Karen and I are in Mabank, TX. now for a while and in July
we are flying to Alaska for 3 weeks then to Colorado Springs for a
couple weeks then New Mexico for a couple weeks. Be back here in
September in time to enjoy the HOT weather that will still be around.

Had a good b'day and hope that more are in store for me. If my parts
quit breaking down that is. Knees and shoulders stop me in the airport
security checks every time. Getting more replacement parts is in the
schedule for next November. left knee this time. Oh well...