Meeting Royalty in Europe

Old November 6th, 2003, 10:09 PM
Marie Lewis

Default Meeting Royalty in Europe

In article , Mxsmanic
writes
Marie Lewis writes:

It is very difficult to get your children in the parents who are
successful tend to control the appearance of their children.

Children who are controlled by their parents tend to end up
unsuccessful.

Rubbish. As usual.
--
Marie Lewis
Old November 6th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Marie Lewis

In article , Mxsmanic
writes
Jim Ley writes:

Yes, but what sort of education did they get if they spent their
entire time being sent home?

They didn't need one. If you wanted them to read something, you just
ordered them to do it.

Read my other posts.
--
Marie Lewis
Old November 6th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Marie Lewis

In article , Mxsmanic
writes
Marie Lewis writes:

The discipline was excellent.

Discipline is far from the most useful skill that one can or should
acquire in school. It might be better suited to the military.

If you believe that, you are even more stupid. than I imagined.

rivate schools (and some public schools) clearly
fantasize about being military organizations.

Bilge.
--
Marie Lewis
Old November 6th, 2003, 10:13 PM
Marie Lewis

In article , me
writes
Better/newer uniforms, better watches, better hair sticks/clasps,

No hair sticks (whatever they may be) would be allowed.
whatever,
better books,

All books were provided free by the school
better book bags,

All pupils nowadays want "designer" bags, even the poorer pupils - and
they get them.
better, better, better. Ya got
money it's ain't hard to let everyone know.

I had no idea which children came from rich and which from poor
families.

--
Marie Lewis
Old November 6th, 2003, 10:48 PM
Keeger

Mxsmanic wrote:

Children who are controlled by their parents tend to end up
unsuccessful.

That's ridiculous. Got any data?

Old November 6th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Deep Freud Moors

Reid wrote in message
Following up to EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Does Bush have a son that can become president one day?

He has two daughters - you're saying a woman could not be president?
(Really, they couldn't be MUCH dumber than dad, could they?)

It doesn't seem to happen very often.

It does in Islamic nations. IIRC, the four most populous Islamic nations
have had female heads of state in recent decades. And folks in the west
think Muslims are repressive toward women!!!
---
DFM

Old November 6th, 2003, 11:08 PM
Deep Freud Moors

Emilia wrote in message
"Deep Freud Moors" wrote in
:

Emilia wrote in message
"Deep Freud Moors" wrote in
:

Mxsmanic wrote in message
Deep Freud Moors writes:

For they themselves may be president one day, and a stain on the

cv
could be
hazardous for the nation.

That didn't seem to stop the current President. It does help if

the
stains can be quietly erased.

Does Bush have a son that can become president one day?

Sorry? And why wouldn't one of his daughters become president one day?
(god forbid, but not because they are women)

That is because they belong in either the kitchen or the bedroom.

Oh right... I forgot...

Seriously though, given the ultra-conservative nature of the Republicans,
can you possibly imagine that they would be the ones to support a female
candidate? After all, women are not reknowned for being pro-war on the
whole, and the willingness to drop bombs on little brown people afar is a
crucial trait for American presidents. Personally I think a female president
could be a great thing for the US and the world, but I can't see it
happening anytime soon.
---
DFM

Old November 6th, 2003, 11:14 PM
Deep Freud Moors

Emilia wrote in message
"Deep Freud Moors" wrote in
:

Emilia wrote in message

From my point of view, he hasn't provided evidence to me that he is
friends with a princess but none of you has proven he isn't friends
with a princess.

What do you think is more likely?

Robert has met princesses, billionaires, and has be massaged all over
Europe soley due to his good manners.

or

He is sad loser lost in American suburbia that tells porky pies on
usenet for fun.
---
DFM

Yes, but does it matter? There a so many princess & princes in Europe
it's not really that interesting to call one your friend. If it were an
important/well known princess he wouldn't be hanging around on Usenet
he'd be out jetsetting.

Anyway, if he really wants to think that let him be. Evelyn is really
getting angry and slipping down a slippery slope where the game starts to
turn and she is the one that begins to look bad.

Yeah, Evelyn does seem to be getting upset by him. Personally I can't deal
with him in any way other than with ridicule and sarcasm. It doesn't pay to
use rationality against someone like that. Me thinks that is Evelyn's big
mistake.
---
DFM

Old November 6th, 2003, 11:33 PM
Reid

Following up to Robert

It has already happened. I recall reading not long ago of one case in
which the police questioned a person simply because he had put a word
like "bomb" in a post that he entered from an Internet café. Clearly,
the traffic was being intercepted and examined.

You got egg on your face Freud.

????
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso
Old November 6th, 2003, 11:50 PM
Reid

Following up to Deep Freud Moors

After all, women are not reknowned for being pro-war on the
whole, and the willingness to drop bombs on little brown people afar is a
crucial trait for American presidents. Personally I think a female president
could be a great thing for the US and the world, but I can't see it
happening anytime soon.

think Margaret Thatcher. did you know how she got the Tory
candidacy? I'll tell you. Airy Neeve was her campaign manager, he
went round looking glum and telling everyone Margaret is going to
be humiliated, a few should vote for her or it will seem we are
sexist. He told everyone this, she won outright on the first
round!