Cruises stacked

Old May 10th, 2010, 03:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Default Cruises stacked

Charles, you think you have problems?

We just got back from one cruise on the Liberty of the Seas today and
are preparing for the Oasis again later this month.

Then it's the Epic in July and the Solstice followed by the Liberty
again in August, and American Cruise line's Independence in September.

Like the bumper sticker reads: "I'm spending my governments
inheritance, before they do!"

Gadget

Old May 11th, 2010, 12:55 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle[_3_]

"Susette" wrote in message
On May 2, 12:48?pm, "Jean O'Boyle" wrote:
"Charles" wrote in message

d...

I have so many cruises stacked right now I am having problems keeping
track of the travel arrangements---flights, hotels, insurance,
excursions, online check ins.

Friday I booked the HAL Veendam to Bermuda in June. I am cruising in
Alaska on the HAL Volendam in August. Then there is the MOAGC on Oasis
of the Seas in October and the Vikings cruise on Carnival Valor in
December. And tomorrow I will be calling Susette to book the Vikings
December 2011 cruise on Allure of the Seas. That will be five cruises
to look forward to at one time. I have never done that before.

I am sure though that some of you have me beat and have more stacked
than I do!
Charles

Sheesh, Charles! You better be careful or you'll have Tom saying things
about you and HAL that I hear from him whenever I mention going on HAL...
Good for you! How in the world did you manage to get all that time off
from
work?
Since we have already taken three cruises this year, we just have the NCL
Gem Mediterranean cruise in September and the Oasis in October...still
mulling over the idea of the Vikings Carnival Valor in December...we are
going on a " land cruise" to Las Vegas next week for four days, though.;-)
That is great...I'm happy for you!

--Jean

Jean We would love for you to go with us IN December! We love you
guys!

We now have the Allure held for the 2011 14th annual VIking Group
4Dec11 We have almost half of our allotment sold.
and KERRY will be there! YEAH

Hi Susie,
Just got back from Vegas Friday so I have only now read your posts....We
love you all, too and are still mulling the idea around...You have gotta'
start putting your agency link up after your posts to make it easier for me
to find out more information about the Viking Cruise this December. I know
I can't start baking and cooking so soon, but all the decorating, Christmas
cards, etc. have got to be taken care of the first week of December and I'm
no spring chicken any more so it takes me longer each year! ;-) As far as
the Allure in 2011, I don't buy green bananas anymore...HA!

--Jean