Unforgettable Travel to France

Old December 30th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Tuffy

Default Unforgettable Travel to France

Share a house in Southern France by the week or month this
spring/summer.
I am looking for persons interested in this kind of vacationing. Take
a look.
I do have an artist from Californina that has an interest and laso a
musician/antique dealer interested.

You'll have your own room but also be able to use the kitchen and also
enjoy some wonderful meals under my
hand.

Available from late May thru Aug. 2005 Approximate cost will be $190 to
$220.00 per week. A monthly discount will be given. Meals will be
additional.

You my rent a room and have the use of the entire house and we hope
to allow one of the rooms to be open for your possible guest to stay on
a weekly basis.
I will have my 24 year old son who is a mathmetician and computer
guy and also perhaps my daughter who plays flute and interested in art
history join us. Gabrielle is studying french and would love to be out
translator. With the extra bedroom or two there should be a great
chance to have a family member or friend join you. The bedrooms will
accommodate 2 people. It will be a lively house and so much fun...a
summer to remember.

The location is still to be determined so please make your suggestions.
I would like to find a 4 to 5 bedroom house with a lovely garden or
patio and also if there is enough support I would enjoy a private or
semi private pool. This could be in a small town or hamlet but will not
be in a large city as we have an interest in quiet living. Until I have
some interested parties and their input I will hold off on making any
finalized plans.
I love the idea of starting my long awaited painting lessons...Any
body interested. We also love to play music and will bring a mandolin
or two for our stay.

Please send an email to me with your needs and interests.. ..looking
forward to this. Musicians welcome. We will offer guitar and mandolin
lessons if you care to take up an instrument.
No smokers please.

Hope to hear from ay one that might be exploring the opportunity that
france has to offer.
SEND EMAILS TO:
thank you, Maureen