Prices nighttrain between Budapest-Krakow?

Old February 27th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Georg K

Default Prices nighttrain between Budapest-Krakow?

Hello

Does anyone know what prices we can expect to pay for the nighttrain between
Budapest and krakow, when we are travelling 3 persons in a own sleeping
coupe?

Georg

Old February 27th, 2005, 10:06 PM
chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn

Georg K wrote:

Hello

Does anyone know what prices we can expect to pay for the nighttrain between
Budapest and krakow, when we are travelling 3 persons in a own sleeping
coupe?

I can't answer that question, but any particular reason why you want to
take the night train? If you just want to get from a to b, you might
want to consider checking out wizzair.com, who have cheap flights
between Budapest and Katowice (and then a bus service direct to Krakow.)

Fine if you want to take the train- just wanted to point out an
alternative. (It's actually what we've decided to do, from Katowice to
Budapest, planning a trip in July. Our ticket was around 30 euros each,
one way.)

--
David Horne- www.davidhorne.net

Old February 27th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Helmut Uttenthaler

"Georg K" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello

Does anyone know what prices we can expect to pay for the
nighttrain between Budapest and krakow, when we are
travelling 3 persons in a own sleeping coupe?

The one way ticket should cost about EUR 58,5.
The sleeping car supplement might be around 20 EUR per person.

--
Helmut Uttenthaler,
Graz

Old February 27th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Helmut Uttenthaler

"Helmut Uttenthaler" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
"Georg K" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello

Does anyone know what prices we can expect to pay for the
nighttrain between Budapest and krakow, when we are
travelling 3 persons in a own sleeping coupe?

The one way ticket should cost about EUR 58,5.

I noticed a mistake in my calculation, it's EUR 53,4.