Costa Cruise...

Old December 16th, 2009, 01:23 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gaga6

Default Costa Cruise...

Well we bit the bullet and booked the Costa Atlantica (Think that's the
name... Have to look at our confirmation.) for April 4th. Taking a chance
about the smoking, but was told that the
Caribbean doesn't have as much smoking as the European sailings. Looking
forward to it, since I've never cruised on this line before. Should be
interesting.

Hugs,
Helen

Old December 16th, 2009, 04:01 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Helen

If you appreciate being in another culture you will love it. I'm going
again on the Atlantica this month.

If you only like things the way things are at home you will be home all
too soon!

Gadget

Old December 16th, 2009, 10:16 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gaga6

Love being with other cultures. Have traveled all over the world and have
seen many places, and enjoyed every one of them. Really looking forward to
our cruise on the Atlantica as well.

Hugs,
Helen

PS. I see you're on webtv. I used to have one of those. It was the first
computer for me. Graduated to my pc about 5 years ago. I'm surprised to
see that Webtv is still around. How is it working?

Old December 17th, 2009, 02:56 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Helen,

Yes I started with a web tv and still use the old e-mail address.

I now have two computers a MSN TV2 all going at the same time.

Have a great cruise

Gadget