Thailand: 750 baht / night?

Old September 17th, 2004, 09:41 PM
jrk011

Chris Blunt wrote in message . ..

I often stay at Nana Inn, just opposite the Grace Hotel and next door
to the Bangkok Bank branch in Sukhumvit soi 3. Its a nice family run
hotel. Rooms are carpeted, and have TV, telephone, and mini-bar, and
cost 850 Baht a night. The food in the restaurant is good also.

Its within walking distance of either Nana or Ploenchit BTS stations.

Chris

Do you happen to have a telephone no.?

I will be arriving in Bangkok in November at an inconvenient hour
(late PM, possibly early AM). Should I try to find their phone no. at
the airport?

Thanks, jrk

)
Old September 18th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Sriram

http://www.suk11.com/ a very, very nice place to stay in Bangkok very close
to the nana station.
Old September 18th, 2004, 03:14 PM
Sriram

Old September 18th, 2004, 10:13 PM
Mement0

Hi ya peeps,

I'm actually looking for the same price range or a bit more in month Nov
for a night before leaving for CNX .Any recommendation around Silom area
would be gr8!
how abt Asia Hotel? got any good reviews?

Thx for ya time
Em

__________________
"Sriram" schreef in bericht

Old September 19th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Chris Blunt

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 23:13:51 +0200, "Mement0"
wrote:

Hi ya peeps,

I'm actually looking for the same price range or a bit more in month Nov
for a night before leaving for CNX .Any recommendation around Silom area
would be gr8!
how abt Asia Hotel? got any good reviews?

Asia Hotel would be an excellent choice, but its not in the Silom
area.

Chris

Thx for ya time
Em