Thailand trip

Old November 5th, 2003, 04:52 AM
Miguel Cruz

Default Thailand trip

Wah Shizzle wrote:
OK, but the airlines cleary *request* that you check in at least 2
hours before takeoff , or would you like to debate that ?

Not much point. It's not in dispute that they request it.

Likewise, the state police request that you not drive 57 in a 55 mile per
hour zone.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/
Old November 5th, 2003, 05:56 AM
mrtravel

Wah Shizzle says:

OK, but the airlines cleary *request* that you check in at least 2
hours before takeoff , or would you like to debate that ?

They can request it all they want, until it is REQUIRED, I will show up
in the amount of time I need to be there in order to make it to the gate
by the REQUIRED boarding time. If its two hours, it is two hours.
BTW, is that two hours at the counters, or at the back of the line?
The link you posted said "at the airport"... Now, if I am checking in at
the First Class counter, do I need the same two hours? If it is the
first flight of the day, do I need to be at the airport two hours early
if the counter people show up only an hour before the flight?

Old November 5th, 2003, 08:24 AM
Mika

ITRADE wrote:

Am doing a business trip to China which is requiring an overnight in
Bangkok. Any recommendations for good accomodations near the BKK airport???

The Amari looks fine but seems rather extreme in pricing for the quality of
service.
Comfort Suites no longer seems to appear on the Choice Hotels' website.

I stayed at the Rama Gardens Hotel on my way to Ranong last year. Very
nice hotel with spacious rooms, about US$ 60, a few minutes from Don
Muang by cab. They also have a shuttle bus service. The place is
non-smoking, but smokers can go to the beer garden. Can be booked
on-line.