Australians must stop travel to third world countries.

Old October 7th, 2005, 02:05 AM
jasminetea jasminetea is offline
Member

There is no any identification for first or third world anymore, I just do not understand! Let's wish peace in the world!!!
Old October 7th, 2005, 08:59 AM
ylferiF

"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message

Check out the Chika Honda case,

I wondered how long you'd take to trot the chiko roll out.

All comes back to "truth hurts" really. Some people think they're better
than everyone else, but then there's reality, sort of gets in the way
don't it....

Waffle, waffle, waffle. You'll take any excuse to trot out your poster girl.
Do you carry her photo with you when you're dealinmg drugs, for good luck?

Old October 7th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Hunter1

ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message

ylferiF wrote:

"Hunter1" wrote in message

Check out the Chika Honda case,

I wondered how long you'd take to trot the chiko roll out.

All comes back to "truth hurts" really. Some people think they're better
than everyone else, but then there's reality, sort of gets in the way
don't it....

Waffle, waffle, waffle. You'll take any excuse to trot out your poster girl.
Do you carry her photo with you when you're dealinmg drugs, for good luck?

Funny how people get a tad upset when their hypocrisy gets exposed ain't
it? 8]
Old October 7th, 2005, 12:51 PM
ylferiF

"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message

ylferiF wrote:

"Hunter1" wrote in message

Check out the Chika Honda case,

I wondered how long you'd take to trot the chiko roll out.

All comes back to "truth hurts" really. Some people think they're better
than everyone else, but then there's reality, sort of gets in the way
don't it....

Waffle, waffle, waffle. You'll take any excuse to trot out your poster
girl. Do you carry her photo with you when you're dealinmg drugs, for
good luck?

Funny how people get a tad upset when their hypocrisy gets exposed ain't
it? 8]

More irrelevant waffle. How are them drugs?

Old October 7th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Hunter1

ylferiF wrote:

More irrelevant waffle.

Not like that's anything new from you! 8]
Old October 7th, 2005, 05:40 PM
ylferiF

"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:

More irrelevant waffle.

Not like that's anything new from you! 8]

Umm, you're the one waffling dickhead! All I did was make a single
statement.

Old October 8th, 2005, 08:36 AM
Hunter1

ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message

ylferiF wrote:

More irrelevant waffle.

Not like that's anything new from you! 8]

Umm, you're the one waffling dickhead! All I did was make a single
statement.

Which was pure waffle, because you didn't have anything of substance to
say. Beaten before you even started! 8]
Old October 8th, 2005, 10:21 AM
ylferiF

"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message

ylferiF wrote:

More irrelevant waffle.

Not like that's anything new from you! 8]

Umm, you're the one waffling dickhead! All I did was make a single
statement.

Which was pure waffle, because you didn't have anything of substance to
say. Beaten before you even started! 8]

Well, you'd know all about beating things.

Old October 8th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Hunter1

ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:

More irrelevant waffle.

Not like that's anything new from you! 8]

Umm, you're the one waffling dickhead! All I did was make a single
statement.

Which was pure waffle, because you didn't have anything of substance to
say. Beaten before you even started! 8]

Well, you'd know all about beating things.

Your haven't had your hand off your haggis since your first post, you
brainiac you!
Old October 8th, 2005, 01:49 PM
ylferiF

"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:
"Hunter1" wrote in message
ylferiF wrote:

More irrelevant waffle.

Not like that's anything new from you! 8]

Umm, you're the one waffling dickhead! All I did was make a single
statement.

Which was pure waffle, because you didn't have anything of substance to
say. Beaten before you even started! 8]

Well, you'd know all about beating things.

Your haven't had your hand off your haggis since your first post, you
brainiac you!

You're the one that started slobbering over Chika Honda as soon as you
could, which is all that I pointed out.
Since you've now shown yourself, once again, to be a complete ******, you
may have another opportunity by having the last wank on this subject. I'll
make it easy for you: Chika Honda is a ascum sucking drug dealere who, when
caught tried to prove she was a complete moron while Schapelle Corby is
innocent because the drugs were actually planeted on her. Chika knew the
drugs were in her bag. Schapelle did not. Wank away boy.