ATTN. Boracay Bill !

Old June 14th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Willy Eckerslyke

Default ATTN. Boracay Bill !

"cb" wrote in message
First of all, I think I know something about Pinas because I was born and
raised there until I was 20 and so you're statement tjat the "term *Flip*

is
NOT considerered bad" shows that you're totally clueless about the

islands.
For someone who supposedly has "spent HALF the years there", whatever that
means, you don't know the first thing about the PI. Try going to Boracay

and
using that term around the locals and to use your own words, they will
"shove them up your arse." In fact, do you know that there was a recent
murder there of a German who had lived in Boracay for many many years. He
was found in his house with 2 other people? Luckily his Filipina wife was

in
Manila and escaped harm.

As for the post being a private email, why didn't you just send private
email instead of posting it to the NG for the whole world to see? That was

bad mistake because it really showed your true colors and how to just

bandy
terms like "flip" without realizing the full import of what you're typing.
In a private email, you could have used any terminology you like to refer

the Filipinos and no one would have know about it.

"Willy Eckerslyke" wrote in message

"cb" wrote in message
You can't assume that everyone else in the world is an indelicate and
insensitive as you are. I was by no means accusing anyone of being

"racist"
but I was just suggesting that a bit of diplomacy never hurt anyone.
(rest of drivel snipped)

If you knew ANYTHING about the Phils & had spent HALF the years there,

as
have, you'd know that the term *Flip* is NOT considerered bad.

Once again .... get a life ..... & refrain ( "I suggest") from reading
messages that are meant for OTHER individuals.

Fool.

Old June 14th, 2004, 05:43 PM
Willy Eckerslyke

"cb" wrote in message
First of all, I think I know something about Pinas

Do you ? What the hell is a Pina ?

As for the post being a private email, why didn't you just send private
email instead of posting it to the NG for the whole world to see?

Putang Inang ... anak ng puta ka. Since when has it been up to YOU about
who posts on this ng.

That was a
bad mistake because it really showed your true colors and how to just

bandy
terms like "flip" without realizing the full import of what you're typing.
In a private email, you could have used any terminology you like to refer

the Filipinos and no one would have know about it.

Utter rubbish & you know it. Hey, cb .... do you know the difference
between a red-head & a purple helmet ?

..... THE GRIP ....... F*CKING WELL GET ONE !!

Fool.

PLONK !

Old June 14th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Willy Eckerslyke

"cb" wrote in message
without realizing the full import of what you're typing.

That's IMPACT .... not import, kid.

Get some English lessons ..... & some manners.

If you really are a Pinoy, then you should be addressing me as "Sir".

Got that ?

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Xpat Pat

"cb" wrote in message
As for the post being a private email, why didn't you just send private

email instead of posting it to the NG for the whole world to see?

Why EXACTLY are you reading posts that are quite blatantly meant for
somebody else ?

Nothing better to do ?

"Half the PI nation's men are jobless, wife-beating drunks & the other half
are busy sodomising each other" (Enoch Wozzryte, great British philosopher,
1960)

....... & then those dumb pinoys wonder why all the decent Pinays prefer
foreigners ?

Wake up & smell the coffee, Pinoy boy.

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:03 PM
Markku Grönroos

"cb" wrote in message
without realizing the full import of what you're typing.

That's IMPACT .... not import, kid.

How do you know ? Putting words into one's mouth is something wicked you
poor sod.

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Willy Eckerslyke

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
How do you know ? Putting words into one's mouth is something wicked you

poor sod.

Defending the chutney-shuffler, eh ? I'm sure that if you ask 'cb'
nicely, he'll put the thing that you're after, into YOUR mouth.

....... must be faggot season.

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:17 PM
Markku Grönroos

"Willy Eckerslyke" wrote in message

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
How do you know ? Putting words into one's mouth is something wicked

you
poor sod.

Defending the chutney-shuffler, eh ? I'm sure that if you ask 'cb'

No. Funny ideas pop into your mind. You are a bit simple minded I suppose.

nicely, he'll put the thing that you're after, into YOUR mouth.

...... must be faggot season.

You took the words out of my mouth you little piggy.

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Bjork

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
You took the words out of my mouth you little piggy.

Why don't YOU & your other trolling, deviant friends stop annoying people in
this group.

If you really are a homo , why don't you go & talk about that sort of thing
in one of "your sort" of perverted groups ?

Your sort are unnatural deviants & you make respectable people sick.

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:41 PM
Markku Grönroos

"Bjork" wrote in message

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
You took the words out of my mouth you little piggy.

Why don't YOU & your other trolling, deviant friends stop annoying people

in
this group.

You took the words out from my mouth.

If you really are a homo , why don't you go & talk about that sort of

thing
in one of "your sort" of perverted groups ?

The sentence above is incomprehensible.

Your sort are unnatural deviants & you make respectable people sick.

I assume you consider yourself respectable. A great physical distance gives
you some opportunity for bold language, yes?

Old June 14th, 2004, 06:43 PM
Willy Eckerslyke

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
I assume you consider yourself respectable. A great physical distance

gives
you some opportunity for bold language, yes?

you really are an idiot, aren't you ?!