Naples, Florida

Old November 17th, 2003, 03:12 AM
amkevols

Default Naples, Florida

Hi,

We are two adults and two children, 13 and 11 traveling to the Naples,
Florida area in February.

What are people's favorite beaches in that area?

Also, does anyone know anything about the Red Roof Inn in Naples. We
have read som good and not so good things about it. They have
apartments units there for a good price.

Thanks.
Old November 17th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Bert Amada

We are two adults and two children, 13 and 11
traveling to the Naples, Florida area in
February. What are people's favorite beaches
in that area?

You might research Marco Island. It's a big favorite in that area.

B.A.

Please note: To avoid spam, all email to my Hotmail address (above) is
automatically trashed. If you wish to send me an email, kindly say so in
a post, before attempting to send the mail. I will notify you when my
line is open to you.

Old November 18th, 2003, 04:46 AM
Randy Egan

You might research Marco Island. It's a big favorite in that area.

B.A.

Here are some links about Marco Island beaches:

The entire west coast of Marco Island (about 4 miles long) is public
beach as are all gulf and ocean beachs in Florida. There are 2 public
access points to the beach. On the north end is Tigertail beach with
ample parking available. It is really a great beach for kids to wade
and for shelling. http://web.naplesnews.com/01/01/marco/d576744a.htm
Also
http://www.southwestfloridabeaches.c...rtailbeach.htm

On the south end is South Marco Beach. It is a fabulous beach for
swimming (jumping the waves) and view. Overlooking the beach next to
the South Marco Beach entrance is the Tides Restaurant, which has a
bar/lounge where you can enjoy the majestic Marco sunsets.
http://web.marconews.com/dining/tidebeachfront

South Marco Beach pictures and maps to both beaches.
http://marcoislandfloridavacationren...and-Beach.html

Randy