Which is the cheapest/most reliable online booking place to book a Carribean vacation?

Old December 12th, 2004, 10:07 PM
Virginia Dalton

Your best and safest bet is to use a travel agent to book a cruise..This
person has information on just about all of the cruse ships out
there..One thing that will keep your price down though is this..
Book an inside cabin..You will pay more for a cabin with a port
hole..You spend so little time in your cabin in the first place.You are
there to change clothes and sleep...that's it..
Also, with a travel agent, you will have someone who will work with you
and if you have a problem or special request, the travel agent is there
to handle it for you...
I know..I used to be a travel agent...Good luck...

God Bless

Old December 13th, 2004, 02:56 AM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake Chrissy Cruiser :

On 12 Dec 2004 20:41:25 GMT, Bicepeak wrote:

www.cruisequick.com ime

8 out of the 10 times I have gotten quotes from them, they weer HIGHER.

Better to shop around with several including a regular TA.

Sean

Which means that 2 out of ten times they were = to or cheaper.

As to reg TA's, the OP was "Which is the cheapest/most reliable *online*
booking place to book a Carribean cruise vacation?"

The real answer is "there ain't no such place". If you want the
lowest prices, you have to look for them.

--
dillon

"When the French are against it, you know we can't
be far wrong." - Adm. Bobbie Ray Inman

Old December 13th, 2004, 01:25 PM
newmexico Nita

A travel agent is a better way to go unless you are an experienced
cruiser, know exactly what you want and feel ok about not having
someone to back you up if things don't go according to Hoyl. This is
not saying on line bookings don't work, many do, but a good agent with
a large enough company can get just as good deals, will save you time
and give you security. One time we were about to book on line, but our
agent came up with a better price; I think about the hours my daughter
and I spent looking at each on line company, trying to compare, trying
to decide, etc. Not worth the effort even if you end up paying a few
bucks more.

NMNIta

--
newmexico Nita