Terror Alert: UK elevated to "red", US to "orange"

Old August 10th, 2006, 10:47 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
PJ O'Donovan[_1_]

Default Terror Alert: UK elevated to "red", US to "orange"

Excerpts:

'Airlines terror plot' disrupted

All airports have been put under the restrictions

"A plot to blow up planes in flight from the UK to the US and commit
"mass murder on an unimaginable scale" has been disrupted, Scotland
Yard has said.
It is thought the plan was to detonate explosive devices smuggled in
hand luggage on to as many as 10 aircraft.

Police were searching premises with 21 people in custody after arrests
in the London area and West Midlands....

According to BBC sources the "principal characters" suspected of being
involved in the plot were British-born. Arrests were made in High
Wycombe, London and Birmingham....."

Old August 10th, 2006, 10:53 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
Moley

PJ O'Donovan wrote in news:1155203246.864578.263820
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Excerpts:

'Airlines terror plot' disrupted

Really??

I hadn't heard about that.
In fact I'm watching the news channels at the moment.
Just a few stories about the price of tea going up and the chance of fog
in London Towne.

--
____________________________
Moley

Old August 11th, 2006, 12:53 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
joH'a

This is just the ticket for Blair and Bush, it has saved their
sorry asses. This is why we have to destroy everything first that gets
in our way for NWO.

Old August 11th, 2006, 01:40 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
cramerj

joH'a wrote:
This is just the ticket for Blair and Bush, it has saved their
sorry asses. This is why we have to destroy everything first that gets
in our way for NWO.

Well there are srious elections soon in the USA - November I believe.

Old August 11th, 2006, 09:31 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics
joH'a

cramerj wrote:
joH'a wrote:
This is just the ticket for Blair and Bush, it has saved their
sorry asses. This is why we have to destroy everything first that gets
in our way for NWO.

Well there are srious elections soon in the USA - November I believe.

At least Dubya won't be able stand another term.
And although Dubya loves to go on and on about a democrat society he
actually belongs the Republican Party, that's just weird.
I have no doubt though another republican will fill the Office and will
get the minority vote, because history does tend to repeat repeat
it's self.