APARTMENTS FOR RENT | SPLIT ACCOMODATION |STONE HOUSE FOR RENT | ROOMS FOR RENT in the center of city Split , Croatia CONTACT PERSON/Nikola Brajević

Old December 3rd, 2006, 03:39 PM posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Nikola

Default APARTMENTS FOR RENT | SPLIT ACCOMODATION |STONE HOUSE FOR RENT | ROOMS FOR RENT in the center of city Split , Croatia CONTACT PERSON/Nikola Brajević

Split, Croatia
Private accomodation in center city Split Croatia near Dioklecian
Palace;Apartments and Rooms
APARTMENTS FOR RENT | SPLIT ACCOMODATION |SPLIT HOSTEL| ROOMS FOR RENT
..GARDEN PRIVATE ACCOMODATION is located in the heart of Split's
historic centre, less than 5 minutes walk from the Diocletians
Pallace.We offer accomodation in SMALL STONE HOUSE,APARTMENTS,STUDIO
APARTMENTS and ROOMS in the Split centre.

ADDRESS;
Garden Private Accommodation
Nikola Brajević
Address: Palmina 11 /Solurat22
Mob: 00385981711730
+385981711730

www.croatiasplitapartments.com

DIRECTIONS
ADDRESS ;
Garden Private Accommodation
Solurat 22

DIRECTIONS
Garden Private Accomodation is on the western side of main palm tree
street called Riva.Behind the church(sv. Frane) You will enter in the
Trumbiceva obala street.Just go straight(next to restoraunt Fife) and
You will see Solurat street, we are on number 22.
PLEASE NOTE:
If You are coming by car we are going to put Your car, close to Garden
Private Accomodation on safe place where You don't have to pay(please
call us or send a message to My mobile phone).
PLEASE NOTE:
If You come by bus from airport just follow instructions:
· If You come by plane bus ticket from the Airport to the
city-centreAirport terminal costs 5euro and distance Airport to the
city-centreAirport terminal is the 25 km in other words 30 mins drives
buses,
Bus Airport - Airport terminal drives non stop and directly in the
centre ( Bus Croatia Airlines ) , and You will see main palm tree
street called 'Riva'.

..If you arrive by plane you have option;
- We can pick up You for 30 euro by taxi from GARDEN PRIVATE
ACCOMODATION. Please contact us directly before you arrive to arrange
the pick up, all our contact information will be on the confirmation
email.