canal du midi

Old April 23rd, 2009, 10:00 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
singlemalt

Default canal du midi

I am interested in taking a barge trip on the Canal. I would like to hear of
any experiences anyone else has had on this trip. A problem I am having is
finding which barges go at what dates and their price. The web sites I have
see have a chart listing dates but do not specify which barges are available
for any of those dates. Any help, advice, offers appreciated. Thanks,J.

Old April 24th, 2009, 10:36 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
JuanElorza[_4_]

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:00:31 -0500, singlemalt wroteÂ*:

I am interested in taking a barge trip on the Canal. I would like to
hear of any experiences anyone else has had on this trip. A problem I am
having is finding which barges go at what dates and their price. The web
sites I have see have a chart listing dates but do not specify which
barges are available for any of those dates. Any help, advice, offers
appreciated. Thanks,J.

Do you want to have a day trip on the canal, rent a boat or have an all
inclusive several days canal cruise ?

Day trips
http://www.lescroisieresendouce.com/...l-cruises1.htm

All inclusive cruise from 1 night to 6 nights.
http://www.bateau-beatrice.com/sommaire_usa.htm

Drive yourself canal cruise.
http://www.midicruises.org/accueil.html
http://www.en-bateau.com/visite_base...&region_data=3
http://www.castelnautique.fr/
http://www.bateaux-toulousains.com/croisiere.htm

french only, use babelfish.altavista.com or google equivalent
http://www.monde-et-croisieres.com/produit.cfm
http://www.canalmidi.fr/adulte.htm