Restaurants in Germany?

Old August 24th, 2013, 12:08 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Default Restaurants in Germany?

Martin wrote:
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 18:22:11 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:
On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 16:51:26 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:
On Wed, 21 Aug 2013 00:56:38 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:
On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:10:21 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:
.

I find the name Burger Me laughable.

You mean you didn't invent it?

Said the woman who claims to know everything about Germany.

I don't claim to know modern places selling ersatz food, as I have no
interest in them. My interest is more historical and, hopefully, non-mass
produced.

You appear to go around with your eyes shut when you are holiday in
Europe.

Having them intrude on my peripheral vision does not mean I pay any
attention to them, much less patronize them.

I doubt if your custom will be missed :-)

Fine with me! 8-)

What sort of restaurants do you eat in when you visit Germany?

I rather like German German restaurants. I also usually mamage to be there
during Spargel season 8-)

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad
Old August 24th, 2013, 03:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Martin wrote:

wrote:

Martin wrote:
.

I find the name Burger Me laughable.

You mean you didn't invent it?

Said the woman who claims to know everything about Germany.

I don't claim to know modern places selling ersatz food, as I have no
interest in them. My interest is more historical and, hopefully, non-mass
produced.

You appear to go around with your eyes shut when you are holiday in
Europe.

Having them intrude on my peripheral vision does not mean I pay any
attention to them, much less patronize them.

I doubt if your custom will be missed :-)

Fine with me! 8-)

What sort of restaurants do you eat in when you visit Germany?

I rather like German German restaurants.

Me too! A shame that there are none left LOL.

I also usually mamage to be there
during Spargel season 8-)

We don't have to travel to get that.

I don't get over to Germany often, but I time my trips carefully 8-). The
lovely Spargel I get then doesn't exist here 8-(. Even the canned version
is still my favorite vegetable, however!

And I have no real trouble finding places with actual German food when I'm
there.
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad
Old August 24th, 2013, 04:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Doug Anderson

Martin writes:

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:08:02 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:

(snip)

What sort of restaurants do you eat in when you visit Germany?

I rather like German German restaurants.

Me too! A shame that there are none left LOL.

I don't think it has gotten _that_ bad yet. But you do kind of have
to hunt for them!
Old August 25th, 2013, 12:44 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

Doug Anderson wrote:
Martin writes:

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:08:02 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:

(snip)

What sort of restaurants do you eat in when you visit Germany?

I rather like German German restaurants.

Me too! A shame that there are none left LOL.

I don't think it has gotten _that_ bad yet. But you do kind of have
to hunt for them!

I have no particular difficulty. Of course, I don't tend to follow the
normal tourist paths if I can avoid them.
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist with iPad
Old August 25th, 2013, 12:56 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Doug Anderson

Erilar writes:

Doug Anderson wrote:
Martin writes:

On Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:08:02 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Martin wrote:

(snip)

What sort of restaurants do you eat in when you visit Germany?

I rather like German German restaurants.

Me too! A shame that there are none left LOL.

I don't think it has gotten _that_ bad yet. But you do kind of have
to hunt for them!

I have no particular difficulty. Of course, I don't tend to follow the
normal tourist paths if I can avoid them.

I'm not typically there on either normal or abnormal tourist paths.
Though often with Germans.