Support eco-travel and maybe win a trip to Costa Rica

Old January 17th, 2006, 08:36 PM posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.misc

Default Support eco-travel and maybe win a trip to Costa Rica

The Center for a New American Dream, a non-profit organization that
helps Americans consume responsibly for a better world, is giving away
an eco-trip to Costa Rica (and a second prize trip to an eco-resort in
West Virginia).

Besides the chance to win, signing up (and passing this on) could
REALLY help New American Dream. The contest is being run as a way to
increase our membership base, and if we get past 100,000 activists, it
will give us a leg-up towards a big grant we're being considered for.
We're at about 85,000 people now, so we can use all the folks we can
get.

So - please sign up. And PLEASE forward this on. Since it's a
sweepstakes, you actually have more chances to win with every person
who you get to sign up. I can't win, but maybe you can (and New
American Dream, too!). The contest ends Weds. at midnight.

http://www.newdream.org/sweepstakes/?referral=142177

Official spiel:
non-profit Center for a New American Dream, is free to enter, and is
open to residents of most U.S. states and Canadian provinces.

Enter your name at:
http://www.newdream.org/sweepstakes/?referral=142177

New American Dream is a non-profit organization that helps people
challenge the 'more is better' culture and get more of what matters --
more time, more fairness, more fun. They're running this contest to
promote their Conscious Consumer website's new Green Vacation resources
and to build their community of people who are living consciously,
buying wisely, and joining with others to make a difference.

If the New Dream Community sounds like your kind of community, please
add your name today. You'll help build a powerful constituency for
change, connect with others looking to get more of what matters, and
maybe even find yourself vacationing in Costa Rica.