When in SINapore, be careful of what you eat and drink!

Old December 15th, 2003, 08:07 PM
DGPSC

Default When in SINapore, be careful of what you eat and drink!

"DGPSC" wrote in message
What we know now is limited by our knowledge in science. There were the
so-called learned people in the old days who once said that the Earth was
flat - we all now know better don't we?

To say that Newater is 100% safe to drink is nothing more than wishful
thinking and praying that the Earth will still remain flat. This is even
more serious when our Newater is introduced directly into the water supply
at the reserviors without the benefit of time and natural sedimentation
process to breakdown toxins and minute micro contanminents.

Drink up fellow SINaporeans! You will be drinking the DNAs of your fellow
neighbours on this small island. All your food prepared in SINapore will
hereby contain reminants of human wastes and toxins that are yet to be
discovered. Worst still, imagine where the drainage of bodily fliuds goes

at your local mortuary and funeral homes in the embalment process? Yup,
right together into the sewerage system - to be processed by the Newater
company - and down your throats. Now isn't this thought making your mouth
water?? Welcome to zombieland SINapore - another horror flick in the

making!

"Capablanca" wrote in message
Was there a follow up to this post by epsilon in April 2003? Was there a
change to citric acid or other cleanser after that? How is the

performance
now?Did it contribute to the lower birth rate physiologically?:

A former staff of that company which makes the
membranes for the NeWater, was saying the other day that none
of the people working in that company dare to drink water
produced there. Even the big boss bring along couple of bottles
of mineral water to the office. So does the staff.

It seems, this membrane used to filter the water from the
sewage material need to be cleaned often and replaced and they use a
very powerful chemical to do that. This chemical is highly toxic.

It must be stated here that they wash the membrane thoroughly
after treating it with this chemical.

Will the government and health ministry, HSA etc please clarify
what this chemical is and how toxic it is, even assuming
only very minute traces of the chemical remain after washing the
membrane.

Old December 16th, 2003, 05:35 AM
Don

DGPSC wrote:

*yawn*

Old December 20th, 2003, 04:44 PM
DGPSC

"DGPSC" wrote in message
Which "industrialised" country does that? Most I know does it only for
industrial water usages - and not for direct human consumption. Those
that use this route for induction into the human consumption chain do
so by pumping these filtered water deep into water table underground
and allow natural sedimentation to occur to break down any possibility
of unknown or yet-to-know toxins - and these same "water" will only
surface after an estimation of 25 years! In the case of SINapore, the
induction is at reservoir and the same water is introduced into the
human consumption water supply in days!

Definition of a moron: noun. Don - one who doesn't mind eating ****
and human waste.

"Don" wrote in message
u...
GR wrote:
Fact: SINapore is using recycled water from sewerage

So? Most industrialised countries do.

I wouldn't worry about the ravings of DGPSC. He has some sort of
hate campaign with the whole of Singapore, LOL.

What a moron.

Don

"Don" wrote in message
u...
DGPSC wrote:

"DGPSC" wrote in message

*yawn*

Old December 22nd, 2003, 03:02 AM
Don

DGPSC wrote:

*double yawn*

Old December 22nd, 2003, 03:41 AM
DGPSC

That's all you know.... yawning ... nothing intelligent to say.
A typical SINaporean..

"Don" wrote in message
u...
DGPSC wrote:

"DGPSC" wrote in message

*double yawn*

Old December 22nd, 2003, 04:56 AM
Don

DGPSC wrote:

That's all you know.... yawning ... nothing intelligent to say.
A typical SINaporean..

LOL. You really are a silly person.

Old December 22nd, 2003, 08:12 AM
DGPSC

LOL ditto

"Don" wrote in message
u...

Old December 22nd, 2003, 08:17 AM
Don

DGPSC wrote:

LOL ditto

LOL LOL

I think you have been drinking too much of your own waste DG.

Old January 18th, 2004, 01:24 PM
James Seah

DGPSC, please check out this website and learn more about NEWater.

http://www.pub.gov.sg/NEWater_files/visitors/index.html

Its good for your self-education and will also help remove your total
ignorance
about the scientific process of the NEWater in accordance with WHO
standards.

You will also do yourself a favor by removing your "temporal ignorance"
(hahaha)
so that ppl will stop calling you silly.....I feel sorry
for you and would urge others who call you silly to stop doing so.

You'll learn something new, stop jumping into conclusion to condemn
Singapore, and gain yourself more friends from Singapore. Let me know
when you're visiting Singapore and I'll bring you on a conducted tour to
the NEWater plant.

You'll certainly become more enlightened and wiser after drinking the
NEWater....its totally purified, not **** ; )

Cheers!

"DGPSC" wrote in message

"DGPSC" wrote in message
Which "industrialised" country does that? Most I know does it only for
industrial water usages - and not for direct human consumption. Those
that use this route for induction into the human consumption chain do
so by pumping these filtered water deep into water table underground
and allow natural sedimentation to occur to break down any possibility
of unknown or yet-to-know toxins - and these same "water" will only
surface after an estimation of 25 years! In the case of SINapore, the
induction is at reservoir and the same water is introduced into the
human consumption water supply in days!

Definition of a moron: noun. Don - one who doesn't mind eating ****
and human waste.

"Don" wrote in message
u...
GR wrote:
Fact: SINapore is using recycled water from sewerage

So? Most industrialised countries do.

I wouldn't worry about the ravings of DGPSC. He has some sort of
hate campaign with the whole of Singapore, LOL.

What a moron.

Don

"Don" wrote in message
u...