Join Us At Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011 (MOSC2011)

Old June 9th, 2011, 04:42 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Tipswanita

Default Join Us At Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011 (MOSC2011)

Join Us At Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011 (MOSC2011)

http://blog.mosc.my/2011/06/invitati...en-source.html

It is a great pleasure to announce that OSDC.my and AMDI USM will be
organising annual Malaysia Open Source Conference 2011 (MOSC2011) on
3rd, 4th and 5th July 2011 at Bayview Beach Resort, Batu Feringgi,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.

MOSC2011 is an event where you can learn on how you can maximize your
profits and knowledge from Open Source software for your organization
and meet the world class speakers from around the world. MOSC2011 has
been a platform for networking individual involved with Open Source
from Malaysia and around the world.

MOSC2011 is organise by OSDC.my, Malaysia Open Source Community
together with AMDI USM (Institut Perubatan dan Pergigian Termaju or
Advanced Medical & Dental Institute,Universiti Sains Malaysia).

We would like to invite you to become part of this year conference,
MOSC2011. The registration fee for the conference is RM500 per
participant. Should you have further enquiries, please email to
and visit MOSC2011 Official website for more
information and registration information

http://www.mosc.my/

Register yourself here

http://www.mosc.my/packages

Blog For MOSC2011

http://blog.mosc.my/

If you need an invitation letter or supporting documents for LO, you
need to register at MOSC2011 website by using the link above and we
will contact you for further action. You can email
for urgent request. Brochure and invitation letter can be download for
MOSC2011 Official website.

Help us spread words and MOSC2011 event by "Like" MOSC2011 Facebook
Fanpage or forward this email to your friends.

http://www.facebook.com/mosc2011

and visit Malaysia Open Source Conference Official Event Page and
click Im Attending and share with your friends.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152695794775143

For non Facebook users MOSC2011 discussion can be review and join open
source software disscussion with email and online

http://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list

Some of the speakers and topics we have selected this year are as
follows:

http://www.mosc.my/speakers

(1) Jim Lacey, President and CEO of the Linux Professional Institute
(LPI)

LPI Official Website : http://www.lpi.org/

(2) Rizatuddin Ramli, UNIK, Office of Prime Minister, Malaysia

Unit Inovasi Khas (UNIK) http://www.unik.com.my/
Agensi Inovasi Malaysia (AIM) http://agensi.inovasimalaysia.com/

(3) Mrs. Irma Birchall
KOHA open-source Integrated Library System (ILS) Workshop

http://www.mosc.my/koha

(4) Mr. Robin Sheat
KOHA open-source Integrated Library System (ILS) Workshop

{5) Chris Levanes - Platform Strategy Lead, Microsoft Asia-Pacific

Microsoft Milking The Cloud
http://www.mosc.my/articles/item/7-m...n-for-mosc2011

(6) Ryusuke Kajiyama - MySQL Principal Sales Consultant at Oracle
based in Japan
Product Roadmap of MySQL - RDBMS and NoSQL, And Beyond

(7) Evan Leybourn
Data Warehousing with Open Source Technologies (or why not to use Data
Marts in 2010)

(8) Lim Lian Tze - Malaysian LaTeX User Group
LaTeX: More Than Just Academic Papers and Theses

(9) Errazudin Ishak - MIMOS Berhad
REST in pieces (with FRAPI)

(10) Nur Hussein
How Linux Has Evolved: A Retrospective On The Past 10 Years

(11) Cecil Su - OWASP International
Improving Application Security Assurance with OWASP ASVS

(12) AMDI, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
AMDI, USM Official website http://www.amdi.usm.edu.my/

We have our own MOSC2011 Twitter and Identi.ca so join us and invite
us.

http://twitter.com/mosc2011

http://identi.ca/mosc2011

Please help the Malaysia Open Source Community by following and Like
us in Facebook, Twitter and Identi.ca and help us by putting in the
MOSC2011 countdown banner. You can get The MOSC2011 countdown code
here and you are free to put it on your blog or website and email to
us about your effort.

http://code.google.com/p/hitunghari/

and we have our own online newspaper. Malaysia Open Source Online
Newspaper

http://paper.li/mosc2011/1306902157

Thanks.

Harisfazillah Jamel aka LinuxMalaysia