SFO Hotel w/freeparking

Old February 19th, 2009, 11:50 PM posted to rec.travel.air
bob edwards

Default SFO Hotel w/freeparking

Going to OAHU soon and wish to stay near SFO the night before our
flight. I'd appreciate recommendations for a moderately priced 3 or 4
star hotel with free parking for the five days we'll be in Hawaii and
free airport shuttle. Free breakfast would be an added nicety.
Old February 21st, 2009, 09:47 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Pro

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/sfoab

Park and fly Options
Old February 23rd, 2009, 02:37 PM posted to rec.travel.air
SMS

bob edwards wrote:
Going to OAHU soon and wish to stay near SFO the night before our
flight. I'd appreciate recommendations for a moderately priced 3 or 4
star hotel with free parking for the five days we'll be in Hawaii and
free airport shuttle. Free breakfast would be an added nicety.

Don't get too carried away with the free parking. You can get long term
parking at SFO at SMA for $7/day.

See coupon at "http://www.metroactive.com/coupons/coupons/SMAAIRPORT.html"

I've used them many times. It's all fenced in and appears to be pretty
secure, unlike the hotel parking lots. They have a lot of shuttles, and
the pick-up service is pretty fast.

Another hotel I know of is "http://www.elranchoinn.com/park_fly.html". I
can't comment on its stars rating though. The parking appears to add
$45 to the cost of the room, which is more than parking at SMA.
Old February 27th, 2009, 05:42 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Carl Holguin

On 2009-02-19 15:50:37 -0800, bob edwards said:

Going to OAHU soon and wish to stay near SFO the night before our
flight. I'd appreciate recommendations for a moderately priced 3 or 4
star hotel with free parking for the five days we'll be in Hawaii and
free airport shuttle. Free breakfast would be an added nicety.

We flew out of SFO last September and stayed at the Best Western Coyote
Point hotel.
13 days free parking I believe. Underground parking.
Clean, Continental breakfast, free shuttle. Relatively inexpensive;
about $85 or so.
Shuttle was a little slow picking us up, and after a long trip (we were
returning from France) we would have MUCH preferred swifter service.
But....
The link below should get you there, if not you have the name.
Aloha.

http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwest...%20Ameni ties