Coral Princess Panama Canal Recently???

Old November 28th, 2005, 09:56 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Coral Princess Panama Canal Recently???

Has anyone recently taken a Panama Canal cruise on the Coral Princess?

We are having trouble getting answers to some questions. (we leave end
of Feb. 2006)

Are there any extra charges we should be aware of such as for:
- Soft drinks?
- Specialty food items in the restaurants (eg. more for lobster etc.)
over and above the cover charge?

Can I buy a bottle of alcohol in port and drink it in my room?

We are getting married on the cruise and no one seems to be able to
tell us what time zone we will be in so we can alert friends to what
time we will be on the web cam.

Any help or tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brett and Tina

Old November 29th, 2005, 03:08 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thanks, good info.

Anymore tips out there?

Brett and Tina

Old November 29th, 2005, 03:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thanks for the info

The wedding is reserved for the first full day at sea Feb. 23 at 2
PM. We leave the afternoon before.

Old November 30th, 2005, 12:29 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thanks for the reply Joseph.

Old November 30th, 2005, 01:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

On 11/28/2005 4:56 PM "
wrote:

Has anyone recently taken a Panama Canal cruise on the Coral Princess?

My family sailed on the Coral Princess last summer in Alaska.

Soft drinks are extra, but almost immediately as you board you will have
many "opportunities" to purchase a cup that allows unlimited soft drinks for
the time on board. We don't drink them, so we passed.

If you have an interest in wine, and have the time, sign up for their wine
tastings. They had a lower end one that was a lot of fun, as well as a more
elegant high end tasting. At that tasting they opened Opus One, a red that
sells for $170 here in Ohio. Great fun and the head waiters appeared quite
knowledgeable about wine.

We loved this ship. The service was exceptional and friendly. Although
very large, we never felt crowded or herded like cattle.

Enjoy the cruise and congratulations!!!!

Neal

Neal Watzman Watzman Associates, Inc.

Old December 1st, 2005, 07:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Thanks.

How much is that refillable cup?

It has been very hard to get answers from our agent, Princess or the
wedding coordinator.

Old April 23rd, 2006, 04:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

wrote:
Thanks.

How much is that refillable cup?

It has been very hard to get answers from our agent, Princess or the
wedding coordinator.

$3.50 per day for the length of the cruise as of last month on Sea Princess.