Elderly couple fall off cruise ship

Old January 22nd, 2009, 03:10 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Default Elderly couple fall off cruise ship

On 1/19/2009 8:20 PM Jean O'Boyle scrawled with a big red tube of
lipstick:
"Brian K" wrote in message
m...

On 1/19/2009 6:29 AM Jeff Gersten did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:

(Surfer E2468) wrote:

BRIAN; Those were my thoughts also,when our time is
up i hope we both go together,cannot imagine life without my husband of
61 years

My parents were married 61 years; they met while both were in the navy
in WWII. My Dad passed away just over a year ago. (falls are not
recommended when you are 101 years old.) Although it was obviously
difficult, Mom is adjusting. (I'll call later and go over and shovel her
out. I hope she hasn't done that already, though I"d still have to get
the part where the snow plow blocks the driveway.)

Jeff,

I am sure glad I read your post in total. For a second there I thought
your mom had joined the "undead" and forgot how to turn herself into vapor
and just rise from the grave and turn into a bat. If you haven't guessed
it, I got a collection of "Hammer" films DVD for Christmas. Ingrid Pitt is
probably the best lady vampire to grace the movie screen.

Brian,
You are weird! ;-)
--Jean

I am not weird, it's my imagination that's wired that way.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old January 22nd, 2009, 03:16 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 1/19/2009 10:08 PM Jean O'Boyle scrawled with a big red tube of
lipstick:
"Nonnymus" wrote in message

I just finished watching Attack of the Crab Monsters. I totally love the
late 50's/early 60's "atomic" monster flicks.

I know you're weird, Nonny! My imagination would never run that wild .

--Jean ;-)

If artists didn't have weird imaginations, there would be no art. There
would be nothing but Kinkades, Kliban Cats, Clowns on Velvet, Dogs
Playing Poker and Dashboard Plastic Jesus!

--
________
Old January 22nd, 2009, 03:18 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 1/20/2009 8:29 AM Susette scrawled with a big red tube of lipstick:
Definitly they wanted to go together. their family did not even want
them to continue the search so they must have known they wanted to be
together. its a brave thing though...
But its funny I was thinking along Nonnys lines She was throwing him
over and he said NOT a chance YOUr going too. SO can see where Nonny
now wants insides.... You just do not fall over....

and I loved the comment about Bingo! hahahah I go once a week take
my older brother and I was giggling cause these Bingo NUTS are just
that out of their Way its BINGO!

Susie

Susette,

You are romantic. My thinking is the family didn't want to continue the
search because they wanted to see what's in the will.

--
________
Old January 22nd, 2009, 03:20 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 1/19/2009 11:11 PM Tom K scrawled with a big red tube of lipstick:
"Nonnymus" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Jeff,

I am sure glad I read your post in total. For a second there I thought
your mom had joined the "undead" and forgot how to turn herself into
vapor and just rise from the grave and turn into a bat. If you haven't
guessed it, I got a collection of "Hammer" films DVD for Christmas.
Ingrid Pitt is probably the best lady vampire to grace the movie screen.

Brian,
You are weird! ;-)
--Jean

I just finished watching Attack of the Crab Monsters. I totally love the
late 50's/early 60's "atomic" monster flicks.

The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms was one of the best ones...

Our cable company has a high def monster channel that shows all those old
movies in hi def... WAY KEWL.

--Tom

Does anybody remember "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!" The tomatoes
were eventually destroyed by a song called "Puberty Love".

--
________
Old January 22nd, 2009, 03:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 1/19/2009 3:45 PM Florence and Lou Roth scrawled with a big red tube
of lipstick:
Surfer said " when our time comes ,I hope we can go together"

Had to come out of lurker mode to reply to this. That is a very selfish
attitude. It would be horrible enough for your children or grandchildren
to lose one parent, but to wish them the loss of both parents at the
same time is just too much.

Florence

True that. But what if the kids never call, never write, never visit.

--
________
Old January 22nd, 2009, 03:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_7_]

"Nonnymus" wrote in message

I just finished watching Attack of the Crab Monsters. I totally love
the late 50's/early 60's "atomic" monster flicks.

I know you're weird, Nonny! My imagination would never run that wild .

--Jean ;-)

If artists didn't have weird imaginations, there would be no art. There
would be nothing but Kinkades, Kliban Cats, Clowns on Velvet, Dogs
Playing Poker and Dashboard Plastic Jesus!

.. . . and the downside is???

--
Nonny
Some people are like a Slinky: not really
Old January 22nd, 2009, 03:54 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Nonnymus[_7_]

"Nonnymus" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

[...]

Yes. How about "Lepus" (attack of the giant bunnies)? Remember that
60'? woman? I'm terrified of even my 5'-5" bride, so multiply that by
11 or so and it's panic in the streets. We watched the remake of "Day
the Earth Stood Still," and it's no comparison. I also have several
other classics on DVD.

Old January 22nd, 2009, 05:03 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jean O'Boyle

"Nonnymus" wrote in message

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

[...]

You should be the way you write about the poor woman, Nonny!

--Jean

Old January 22nd, 2009, 06:58 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tobie Gerbrandt

What about "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!!" There was a scary one!!!

Tobieon an Island in the Pacific

Old January 27th, 2009, 04:41 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake Brian K :

On 1/20/2009 8:29 AM Susette scrawled with a big red tube of lipstick:
Definitly they wanted to go together. their family did not even want
them to continue the search so they must have known they wanted to be
together. its a brave thing though...
But its funny I was thinking along Nonnys lines She was throwing him
over and he said NOT a chance YOUr going too. SO can see where Nonny
now wants insides.... You just do not fall over....

and I loved the comment about Bingo! hahahah I go once a week take
my older brother and I was giggling cause these Bingo NUTS are just
that out of their Way its BINGO!

Susie

Susette,

You are romantic. My thinking is the family didn't want to continue the
search because they wanted to see what's in the will.

You know what they say, "Where there's a will, there's two lawyers."
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Men are like a carpet. Lay them well and you can
walk on them for years.