*** ***********, Hershey packer

Old June 30th, 2010, 08:49 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Jenny6833A

Default *** ***********, Hershey packer

On Jun 30, 11:05*am, wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 01:40:26 -0700 (PDT), Jenny6833A

wrote:
Yes, especially in America. *They're called Evangelical Christians.

Jean, may you have a nice nude day!

Jenny

Yeah, about that; evangelicals don't have the word "****ed" in their
email addresses. Just isn't done.

What about Southern Baptists?

"Jean"
is just another troll. Vanilla. Not
very interesting. Not very creative. Not really trying very hard.

Or not very bright.

-T.

:-)

Jenny
Old June 30th, 2010, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

Default Nude Cruising ?

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

Nonsense. I rarely hear anyone talking about donuts and the size of
their erect dicks textiles or not.

Give it some time.

Stop! You'll give Anna a heart attack!

What's an Anna?

I've often asked myself that very question.
Old June 30th, 2010, 09:30 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Dan Abel

In article
,

wrote:
Yes, especially in America. *They're called Evangelical Christians.

Jean, may you have a nice nude day!

Jenny

Yeah, about that; evangelicals don't have the word "****ed" in their
email addresses. Just isn't done.

What about Southern Baptists?

Are you saying that the "sbc" in her address is "Southern Baptist
Church"?

:-)

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Old June 30th, 2010, 09:57 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:12:26 -0400, Thumper wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:26:49 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:

People are fond of guessing about nudists. They are usually wrong.
They don't have a common particular political leaning. They don't all
like the same kind of music. They don't have a common religious belief.

Gee, kind of like gays.
Thumper

And Christians, Thump, and Christians.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, Cruise Travel Advisory Services
www.cruisequick.com - able to offer some of the lowest prices and best
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:02 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:43:42 -0700 (PDT), Jenny6833A wrote:

On Jun 30, 11:24*am, Dan Abel wrote:

You're a newbie here, and you say you're not a naturist/nudist

He posted that he takes off his clothes whenever he can. *When he claims
that he's not a nudist, I'm going to look more at actions than words.

So I'll argue with you.

Hey, that's what we're here for. Done properly, it clarifies the
mind.

And, on your paragraph above, you'd win. Easily. "If it walks like a
duck ..." and all that.

The trouble is, in the past when I've stated that actions (or lack
thereof) speak louder than self-classification, I've taken a lot of
pushback -- although probably not from you. Here in rec.nude when
I've tried to estimate the number of USA adult nudists, the naysayers
howl when I include all the people who don't consider themselves
nudists or naturists and don't belong to any organization, but who
nevertheless swim nude in back yard pools among family and friends. I
think they're social nudists.

Now I see the definitions issue. Under this definition, I would be a
semi-social nudist since I go nude only in my own environment and
rarely in front of guests.

A nude cruise would work.

Jenny
(Who never said that Ari wasn't a naturist or nudist. He said it, not
I. And I never said I believed him either. So there!)

You can set up definitions as you like but what you don't have are
standards. Which is fine but I would think that the one thing everyone
would agree is that at sometime your going to have to take your
clothes off without showering, bathing or getting in water.
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:04 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:34:17 -0700 (PDT), Jenny6833A wrote:

On Jun 30, 9:24*am, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:58:05 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

In article ,
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

I received an email that Pervert Woods

There's no shame in admitting that you can't get that killfile to work.

Ain't happening, Terry, Queen O'Boyle revels in informing everyone who
she killfiles, orders whom they should killfile and then speaking
through others posts to the people she has killfiled.

It's what the some in the Google Groups archives I have found called
The Girl's Club.

Very "clubby-clubby" around here. Atypical Usenet, they almost all
know each other.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, Cruise Travel Advisory Services *www.cruisequick.com- able to offer some of the lowest prices and best
value added in the industry. (not affiliated)

This comment will serve as a response to about ten Silverstein posts
above.

Mr Silverstein appears to be obsessed with erections, especially those
he alleges to be his own. I think he's bragging.

Brag away, Ari, brag away.

:-)

Jenny

If it is bragging to say that I have a erections, then I brag. I also
have headaches. I brag. I also sneeze, there I go, I brag.

Note all of the above are commonplace among most people.
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:10 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 12:49:43 -0700 (PDT), Jenny6833A wrote:

What about Southern Baptists?

Jeannie O'Boyle an Irish born Holy Roman Catholic who has been known
to overlook the pedophilia of the Catholic priesthood. Of course, she
denigrates nudists because they are all pedophiles...because they
don't wear robes.

I guess.