*** ***********, Hershey packer

Old June 29th, 2010, 06:06 AM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Sue Mullen

Default *** ***********, Hershey packer

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:27:42 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote in
:

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 21:39:34 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

I have no need for perverted naked trolls so into my killfile you go,
Son of Satan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg

Terry "http://new.wavlist.com/tv/001/snl-coulditbe.wav" Wood

Jean has you in her killfile, I will too as soon as you tell us how
many little boys you have pedofiled. Filthy scum, trash of Lucifer.
--
sue
Old June 29th, 2010, 02:03 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

Default Nude Cruising ?

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 22:12:30 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

You bet! I took a day cruise while staying at Superclub's Grand Lido resort
in Jamaica. It was great! We had a number of nudist wannbes on the ship
along with my spouse and me, who were genuine nudists. My spouse and I led
the way and soon all the shy textiles were trying out naturism. Everyone
soon agreed that this was the way God intended us to be.

I have a couple of questions that were raised to me. They have to deal
with sanitation and specifically the sitting on, er, things you sit on
things that you sit on I am aware that many naturists put linens
under them but is this really sufficient?
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
Old June 29th, 2010, 04:39 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

We have pools that haven't seen a bathing suit except for guests since
we built them. There is *nothing* like nude swimming.

There is no other type of swimming! :-) And besides, why would anyone want
to wear clothing into the water? It's UNNATURAL!

Thanks, Terry. I hope that your input has made a mark in this
extremely prudish and obsessively anti-nude newsgroup at RTC.

It's been a hoot reading the posts. I figured they were just joking. But
if they're serious about all this Satan stuff, they could get a few lessons
from nudist Christians who would be more than happy to educate them about
all the times God has COMMANDED people to be nude. We've had many discussions
about the Christian religion and nudity in rec.nude. Naturism and being
Christian are not mutally exclusive. Many nudist camps have church services.

And then there's this web site which says (in part)

"Many of the Old Testament holy men prophesied in the nude and the apostles
of the Lord Jesus fished without clothing to save their only clothes being
poor. David danced naked before the Ark of the Covenant as it was a time
of happiness. David was clearly an Old Testament Nudist."

See: http://www.spiritofprophecy.org/godandnudity.htm

Anyway, I hope all the "prudes" will do me the favor of putting me into
their killfiles. I've been on USENET since the early 80s and, like a Craig
Shergold of alt.folklore.urban fame, I'm trying to get into as many
killfiles as possible so they'll list in in the Guiness Book of World
Records as the most killfiled person ever! (And I've got some VERY
TOUGH competion for this title right here in rec.nude!!!!)

Terry

Check out this cartoon: http://www.spiritofprophecy.org/beachcartoon.gif
Old June 29th, 2010, 04:44 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

I have a couple of questions that were raised to me. They have to deal
with sanitation and specifically the sitting on, er, things you sit on
things that you sit on I am aware that many naturists put linens
under them but is this really sufficient?

Assuming you're healthy, yes, it works just fine.

Also, you use the towel to protect your body from things like splinters!

If you have other questions about naturism, please feel free to post to
rec.nude. You'll very quickly figure out who are the real nudists there! :-)

Terry
Old June 29th, 2010, 07:34 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 15:39:15 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

We have pools that haven't seen a bathing suit except for guests since
we built them. There is *nothing* like nude swimming.

There is no other type of swimming! :-) And besides, why would anyone want
to wear clothing into the water? It's UNNATURAL!

I have a couple of UK friends who had mandatory swim classes nude. It
was not untypical to have female instructors (often nude) and females
showing up early for their swim classes to catch a glimpse.

Thanks, Terry. I hope that your input has made a mark in this
extremely prudish and obsessively anti-nude newsgroup at RTC.

It's been a hoot reading the posts. I figured they were just joking. But
if they're serious about all this Satan stuff, they could get a few lessons
from nudist Christians who would be more than happy to educate them about
all the times God has COMMANDED people to be nude. We've had many discussions
about the Christian religion and nudity in rec.nude. Naturism and being
Christian are not mutally exclusive. Many nudist camps have church services.

I thought you were aware that God created genital hair so to cover our
shameful pee-pees and woo-woos. That the first thing He made after
Adam and Eve got caught playing with their pee-woos was underpants and
bras. True story! :0)

And then there's this web site which says (in part)

"Many of the Old Testament holy men prophesied in the nude and the apostles
of the Lord Jesus fished without clothing to save their only clothes being
poor. David danced naked before the Ark of the Covenant as it was a time
of happiness. David was clearly an Old Testament Nudist."

See:
http://www.spiritofprophecy.org/godandnudity.htm

I'll try that on out on the rabbi later this week. LOL

Anyway, I hope all the "prudes" will do me the favor of putting me into
their killfiles. I've been on USENET since the early 80s and, like a Craig
Shergold of alt.folklore.urban fame, I'm trying to get into as many
killfiles as possible so they'll list in in the Guiness Book of World
Records as the most killfiled person ever! (And I've got some VERY
TOUGH competion for this title right here in rec.nude!!!!)

Terry

You have noticed that there is *zero* participation in this nude
cruising thread. There isn't a nude cruiser in the lot although you do
have an old participant in rec.nude (Becca) who has dropped out of RN.
She is still active in RTC but rarely if ever brings up nude insert.
Now she is a TA who, shall I say it? shacks up with her business
partner but we don't talk about sex on cruises either.

No, no, RTCers by and by have their morals turned on and their
conversations muted.

Check out this cartoon: http://www.spiritofprophecy.org/beachcartoon.gif

That soooo apropos. As you know, many cruises go to ports where there
are nude beaches (e.g. St. Maarten, Jamaica, etc) but there is very
little discussion on RTC about it.

Put "nude" into RTC and the last discussion (one question) was Sept
2007. wow. Hell, there are nude decks on a few of the major cruise
linesbut you wouldn't know it around RTC.

As everyone knows, Terry, nudism leads to unbridled Satanic sex which
really ****es Jesus off. I guess that's because He never had any sex
and was born of a virgin. What a bummer family the Christ's were.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, Cruise Travel Advisory Services
www.cruisequick.com - able to offer some of the lowest prices and best
Old June 29th, 2010, 07:42 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Sue Mullen wrote:

Jean has you in her killfile

Yeah, she keeps saying that. I hope she figures out how a killfile works soon.
Old June 29th, 2010, 08:08 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

I have a couple of UK friends who had mandatory swim classes nude.

That was true in the US at one time. There has been a discussion of this in
rec.nude over the years. Today kids don't even SHOWER after gym because
their afraid of being seen nude. They'd rather STINK all day than be seen
taking a shower. Go figure.

I thought you were aware that God created genital hair so to cover our
shameful pee-pees and woo-woos.

I'm pretty certain that God had nothing to do with it. He's too busy with
more important things than gifting humans with pubic hair. I'd blame it
squarely on Darwin.

That the first thing He made after
Adam and Eve got caught playing with their pee-woos was underpants and
bras. True story! :0)

And He did this when? In the 1950s? :-) I'm not sure when the bra was
invented, but I'll bet it wasn't 6,000 years ago, when the Earth was
"created". I'm fairly certain the bra is a modern invention.

You have noticed that there is *zero* participation in this nude
cruising thread.

Well I was presenting information, so there's very little to flame,
err, I mean, "comment on". Actually, I checked out your newsgroup and
it's even more dead than rec.nude. So perhaps the death of the USENET,
long predicted, has finally happened. Or maybe the rapture has taken
place? Anything's possible.

but we don't talk about sex on cruises either.

Well, no one has sex these days -- not at their nudist camps nor in their
cabins on a cruise (nude or otherwise). Sex is so 1960!

No, no, RTCers by and by have their morals turned on and their
conversations muted.

As I said before, they're all welcome to killfile me. It won't hurt my
feelings. I'd have to care about their opinions for that to happen and
given that I've never even heard of these people before, I couldn't care
less what they do. If they can't figure out how to killfile me, I'll be
happy to HELP them get me in their killfiles.

Check out this cartoon: http://www.spiritofprophecy.org/beachcartoon.gif

That soooo apropos. As you know, many cruises go to ports where there
are nude beaches (e.g. St. Maarten, Jamaica, etc) but there is very
little discussion on RTC about it.

Why would you ever go to Jamaica or anywhere in the Carribean without going
to a nude beach?

Put "nude" into RTC and the last discussion (one question) was Sept
2007. wow. Hell, there are nude decks on a few of the major cruise
linesbut you wouldn't know it around RTC.

That's what rec.nude is for! We aren't ashamed of our bodies, though
I'll be the first to say that sometimes we should be. We smoke and drink
too! And then there's that sinful D A N C I N G! We do THAT too!

As everyone knows, Terry, nudism leads to unbridled Satanic sex which
really ****es Jesus off.

And they can provide scripture where Jesus talks about that? I'm pretty
such that "Satanic sex" wasn't a concern for Jesus.

It's a lot like Jesus never having said anything about homosexulity. If He
was so worried about gay people I'm sure he would have mentioned them. But
He never did. Obviously He had other things to address in His short time
on Earth.

I guess that's because He never had any sex
and was born of a virgin. What a bummer family the Christ's were.

We know very little about Jesus' personal life. There's almost nothing about
Him during His teenage years or that of a young adult. All we know about are
the events of His birth and that of His death and a few bits and pieces in
between, such as the miracle of turning water into wine. He may have been
married. It certainly would have been odd (strange beyoned belief) for a
Jewish man of His time NOT to have been married. So it's entirely possible
that He was married. And if He was married...

So don't assume that Jesus never had sex. We really don't know and it
wouldn't be fair to Jesus to make such an assumption. Besides, why should
we care about that? That would have been Jesus' business and none of ours
(or THEIRS). :=)

Terry
Old June 29th, 2010, 08:15 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Dan Abel wrote:

Also, you use the towel to protect your body from things like splinters!

And there's the traditional (tongue in cheek) nudist retort:

Huh? I use a towel to protect ME from YOUR germs!

I thought that's why we drink alcohol! To kill the germs! :-)

Terry