*** ***********, Hershey packer

Old June 29th, 2010, 08:38 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

Default Nude Cruising ?

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:08:06 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

Check out this cartoon:
http://www.spiritofprophecy.org/beachcartoon.gif

That soooo apropos. As you know, many cruises go to ports where there
are nude beaches (e.g. St. Maarten, Jamaica, etc) but there is very
little discussion on RTC about it.

Why would you ever go to Jamaica or anywhere in the Carribean without going
to a nude beach?

Marijuana? Heck if I know. I think that they fear erections and stiff
nipples. Really. I wonder if Jean et al get erections and stiff
nipples when they se Da Vinci in The Extra Holy Roman Catholic Vatican
paintings and such.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, Cruise Travel Advisory Services
www.cruisequick.com - able to offer some of the lowest prices and best
Old June 29th, 2010, 08:51 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:08:06 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

That's what rec.nude is for! We aren't ashamed of our bodies, though
I'll be the first to say that sometimes we should be. We smoke and drink
too! And then there's that sinful D A N C I N G! We do THAT too!

As everyone knows, Terry, nudism leads to unbridled Satanic sex which
really ****es Jesus off.

And they can provide scripture where Jesus talks about that? I'm pretty
such that "Satanic sex" wasn't a concern for Jesus.

Except in divorce, you get to dump the broad if she gets caught
screwing around on you.

It's a lot like Jesus never having said anything about homosexulity. If He
was so worried about gay people I'm sure he would have mentioned them. But
He never did. Obviously He had other things to address in His short time
on Earth.

I guess that's because He never had any sex
and was born of a virgin. What a bummer family the Christ's were.

We know very little about Jesus' personal life. There's almost nothing about
Him during His teenage years or that of a young adult. All we know about are
the events of His birth and that of His death and a few bits and pieces in
between, such as the miracle of turning water into wine. He may have been
married. It certainly would have been odd (strange beyoned belief) for a
Jewish man of His time NOT to have been married. So it's entirely possible
that He was married. And if He was married...

Then He was miserable. lol. Right, Jesus has little history about
nudity or sex so the Christians get free interpretation on all sexual
matters. From the hiding and protection of priests who are pedos to
masturbation to abortion to pregnancy and disease protection.

And nudity and no nude cruises.

So don't assume that Jesus never had sex. We really don't know and it
wouldn't be fair to Jesus to make such an assumption. Besides, why should
we care about that? That would have been Jesus' business and none of ours
(or THEIRS). :=)

Terry

If you look at Jesus as a man, yes, but if Jesus-God had premarital
sex, or oral sex or...well you get the idea. If Jesus-God had been
nude on the shores of the Dead Sea.

What then? RTC and Christian prudes everywhere would be sooo screwed,
er, reset. They would have to unlearn all these taboos.

Imagine that. Hm, damn, if Jesus had just stripped his robes...

Maybe all cruises would be nude.
Old June 29th, 2010, 09:31 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

And He did this when? In the 1950s? :-) I'm not sure when the bra was
invented, but I'll bet it wasn't 6,000 years ago, when the Earth was
"created". I'm fairly certain the bra is a modern invention.

He called them coconuts, Terry, coconuts!

I have a Hawaiian friend who does traditional dances from Hawaii.

She has a coconut bra for when she performs for textiles. She doesn't wear
it when she performs for us of course. Nudists understand that it's no big
deal. They're just breasts afterall. We're all mammals right? And what
exactly makes us mammals?

Geeze textiles are so screwed up!

Terry
Old June 29th, 2010, 09:33 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

Why would you ever go to Jamaica or anywhere in the Carribean without going
to a nude beach?

Marijuana? Heck if I know. I think that they fear erections and stiff
nipples.

In all my years as a naturist I've never seen that happen at a nude beach.

If that's what's keeping them from going to the beach they should just
relax. It's not going to happen.

Terry