*** ***********, Hershey packer

Old June 30th, 2010, 04:26 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Dan Abel

Default Nude Cruising ?

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 05:24:32 -0700 (PDT), Jenny6833A wrote:

How about, "Nudism is being nude while doing things that non-nudists
do only while clothed."

which reduces to

"Nudism is doing, while nude, what non-nudists do
only while clothed."

How about just taking your clothes off and quit worrying about the
definitions?

Sounds good to me, but, of course, I can't speak for Jenny.

I would have suspected that naturists would be less
structured.

Nudists are people who don't like to be defined.

:-)

People are fond of guessing about nudists. They are usually wrong.
They don't have a common particular political leaning. They don't all
like the same kind of music. They don't have a common religious belief.

For instance, if you have an erection

This is one thing that *does* get the attention of nudists. People
often assume that male nudists often get erections while participating
in nudism. They simply don't.

Makes no sense, this denial of normal human sexual and physiological

It's not a "denial of normal human sexual and physiological responses".
It just doesn't happen. Little boys? Maybe so, but since nobody pays
any attention, it's like it didn't happen.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Old June 30th, 2010, 04:27 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
wrote:
Have you seen any real nudists lately?

We're old, we're fat, we smoke and we drink. Add to that we get way too

much sun. We're all wrinkled!

Old June 30th, 2010, 04:32 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
[email protected]

In article ,
Dan Abel wrote:

People are fond of guessing about nudists. They are usually wrong.
They don't have a common particular political leaning. They don't all
like the same kind of music. They don't have a common religious belief.

You mean we're NOT all Buddist Nudists? :-)

For instance, if you have an erection

This is one thing that *does* get the attention of nudists. People
often assume that male nudists often get erections while participating
in nudism. They simply don't.

You should see the size of the CLUBHOUSE (at camp). Now there's an
erection for you! It's so big we hold dances in it!

It's not a "denial of normal human sexual and physiological responses".
It just doesn't happen. Little boys? Maybe so, but since nobody pays
any attention, it's like it didn't happen.

Oh oh. NOW you've done it. You've mentioned LITTLE BOYS in this thread.

Heart attack city or just foaming at the mouth? I wonder which followup
we'll see? (And from whom?)
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:19 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:26:49 -0700, Dan Abel wrote:

In article ,
Ari Silverstein wrote:

[...]

What happens then to the erections that most people get in the normal
course of being a textile? They disappear because you're a nudist?
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, Cruise Travel Advisory Services
www.cruisequick.com - able to offer some of the lowest prices and best
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:34 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Jenny6833A

Default *** ***********, Hershey packer

On Jun 30, 9:24*am, Ari Silverstein wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 14:58:05 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

In article ,
Jean O'Boyle wrote:

I received an email that Pervert Woods

There's no shame in admitting that you can't get that killfile to work.

Ain't happening, Terry, Queen O'Boyle revels in informing everyone who
she killfiles, orders whom they should killfile and then speaking
through others posts to the people she has killfiled.

It's what the some in the Google Groups archives I have found called
The Girl's Club.

Very "clubby-clubby" around here. Atypical Usenet, they almost all
know each other.
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, Cruise Travel Advisory Services *www.cruisequick.com- able to offer some of the lowest prices and best
value added in the industry. (not affiliated)

This comment will serve as a response to about ten Silverstein posts
above.

Mr Silverstein appears to be obsessed with erections, especially those
he alleges to be his own. I think he's bragging.

Brag away, Ari, brag away.

:-)

Jenny
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:50 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Jenny6833A

On Jun 30, 6:13*am, Ari Silverstein wrote:

How about just taking your clothes off and quit worrying about the
definitions? I would have suspected that naturists would be less
structured.

You're a newbie here, and you say you're not a naturist/nudist, so
I'll explain.

The definition of nudism has been a recurring hot topic here over the
years. You may think it shouldn't have been, but it was. Some want
to keep a definition simple, general, and inclusive. Others want to
use it to exclude everyone they don't like or don't approve of, and it
turns out that many of these dislike or disapprove of almost everyone.

We're a diverse lot. Live with it.

:-)

Jenny
"Before we converse, let us define our terms." - Voltaire