Live onboard Zuiderdam -- "Friends of Dorothy" party request DENIED!!

Old December 14th, 2004, 11:55 PM
Steven

Buddy Romaine wrote in
:

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:35:56 -0600, Steven
wrote:

Right you are Mark.....
I don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors, but
homosexuality is deviant behavior, and HAL doesn't need to promote it.
There are many "Rainbow" cruises for those who want that. My wife
and I don't need to look through the daily program and read about
"Friends of Dorothy", "Friends of NAMBLA", "Friends of people who
enjoy sex with farm animals", Friends of the KKK, etc. And I don't
want to hear any sniveling about how I am not being "sensitive", or
"tolerant", nor any other flames. I have several friends who are gay.
I just prefer not to see two people of the same sex acting out in
public. Just be happy they don't burn fags at the stake any more.
Just my 2 cents.....

How can you be so stupid in this day and age? Friends of KKK???

Don't be so ignorant. In this day and age, the KKK is alive and well. The
American Nazi party is very active also. I guess you would rather see HAL
set up a time and place for the "Friends of Fisters". lol

You never even consider that there are folks out there who might get
nauseous seeing you hold your wife's hand. You can only see your
deluded point of view.

OK, let's have a show of hands.... How many of you would be disturbed by
the sight of a 53 year old man holding the hand of his wife as they walked
through the MS Veendam?

It's 2004..get yourself a cup of coffee.

It's 2004, You're not dead yet?????

Carnival Tropicale 1982
NCL Dawn 2004
HAL Noordam 2004

--
Veendam Feb 03 West Carib
Zuiderdam Sept 03 West Carib

Old December 15th, 2004, 12:04 AM
Steven

quatini (Warren H. Davis) wrote in
:

First njharleyman says this:
homosexuality is deviant behavior,

Then he dusts off the old cliche that's supposed to *prove* how "cool"
he is and says:
I have several friends who are gay.

If I had a "friend" like you and learned I wasn't allowed to be myself
in front of you, you'd be a former friend pronto. Listen up, buddy,
you're a phony. In my book that's 100% worse than being insensitive or
intolerant. And if you tell me that your gay friends accept this about
you, then they're doormat idiots too.

For the record, homosexual behavior has been observed in most animal
species in the wild. It exists in nature, and therefore is "natural."
It's no more "deviant" than were interracial, inter-religious, or
multi-ethnic love affairs when *they* were considered as such a mere
30-50 years ago.

The captain of the next cruise ship you sail may be...shhh... "that
way". (well, at least two of them that I know of) All you need to be
concerned about is his behavior on the bridge. Otherwise MYOB and have
a slice of pizza on the lido.

And then this yutz gave me a big laugh when he said:
I just prefer not to see two people of the same sex acting out in
public.

Let's see...a bar...a group of men and
women...drinks...laughing....some more drinks..some
cigarettes...telling jokes...drinks...more smokes...exchanging
business cards...plans to meet up for dinner or shore
excursions...promises to save a seat at the second seating show.

Oh, wait, I CAN see how this might be offensive to some people.
Smokers...blech!

I have a theory. Guys like this moron lash out at gay folk out of
jealousy. They know we regularly get what their wives and girlfriends
are too squeamish to provide (or they don't have the cajones to ask
the wife/girlfriend for(or interest her in)) and it just bothers the
hell out of them.

What?!

I'm talking about a top-shelf $12 Martini big enough to do a
backstroke, instead of the same old Bud in a bottle. What did you
automatically *think* I meant?

BTW, the term "Friends of Dorothy" is a fading relic. Most gay folk
under 40 or so typically don't even know what it means any more so a
listing in the daily program will usually only turn out old gayzers
like me. I'm surprised someone Jeff's age uses the term.

Warren == feeling very defiant, but not at all deviant.

remove the drink to email Y

When you "light on your feet" fellows mingle up in the Crows Nest lounge,
do you turn the bar stools over so that you could fit more people at the
bar? Hey, You were probably looking to have something pushed up your ass
anyway, right? Hey Dear, Looks like half the pepper shakers are missing
from the tables around here...... :P

Old December 15th, 2004, 02:20 AM
RTCReferee

Buddy Romaine wrote:

It's 2004..get yourself a cup of coffee.

Sorry, but this is the year of green tea. ;-)

Old December 15th, 2004, 02:20 AM
RTCReferee

Old December 15th, 2004, 03:00 AM
Buddy Romaine

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:55:01 -0600, Steven
wrote:

Buddy Romaine wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Of course there is a KKK. I was saying....oh brother..why am I even
bothering. I'll have a prayer for you tonight.

Carnival Tropicale 1982
NCL Dawn 2004
HAL Noordam 2004
Old December 15th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Warren H. Davis

OK, let's have a show of hands.... How many of you would be disturbed by
the sight of a 53 year old man holding the hand of his wife

An even better question is why a 53 year old man - supposedly in that age
approaching older, wiser, and secure in himself - would give a **** about how
anyone else lives their lives?

Warren

remove the drink to email Y

Old December 15th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 15 Dec 2004 04:23:35 GMT, Warren H. Davis wrote:

An even better question is why a 53 year old man - supposedly in that age
approaching older, wiser, and secure in himself - would give a **** about how
anyone else lives their lives?

Because disease does not live in a cacoon.