Live onboard Zuiderdam -- "Friends of Dorothy" party request DENIED!!

Old December 15th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 15 Dec 2004 04:23:35 GMT, Warren H. Davis wrote:

An even better question is why a 53 year old man - supposedly in that age
approaching older, wiser, and secure in himself - would give a **** about how
anyone else lives their lives?

Because disease does not live in a cacoon.
Old December 15th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Warren

"Because disease does not live in a cacoon."

Let's list all the VD's that Het's spread(including the nasty
incureable ones)...

....I'm just saying.

Warren

Old December 15th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 15 Dec 2004 09:53:11 -0800, Warren wrote:

"Because disease does not live in a cacoon."

Let's list all the VD's that Het's spread(including the nasty
incureable ones)...

...I'm just saying.

Warren

No disagreement here. That's why what anyone does in their privacy can be
of concern. Their are social costs to consider. This does *not* mean I
endorse an invasion of privacy but the facts are simple. You know my stand
on this. Removing anal intercourse form any sexual combination would suit
me fine. This is the "gripe" I have with male homosexuals since I have not
taken the time to look for the stats on multiple partners as a percentage
of their-our population. My sense is that they are more promiscuous but I
can't back that up nor am I sure anyone can or cannot.

Old December 16th, 2004, 03:59 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:03:59 GMT, Merry Christmas wrote:

Because disease does not live in a cacoon.

Or a cocoon

My spell checker blew right by this. Didn't look right when I typed it.

Old December 16th, 2004, 04:09 PM

...I recall reading that the average male homosexual sexual has had
somewhere in the neighborhood of 800 partners. ...Further, it is a fact
that the colon is not really designed for intercourse (as is the vagina)
and thus is more prone to viral introducton through injury. ...Put
these two conditions together, and one can see how easily and quickly
diseases like AIDs can be spread.
...Of course, what one does in the privacy of their home is nobodies
business.
...Perhaps some people like to be tied up and spanked, but I think I
would feel uncomfortable if a couple walked by me on the street with the
husband on a leash, on all fours, wearing a diaper.
...Call me old fashioned in a society where anything goes, but I am in
disagreement with both the gay and lesbian lifestyle. Men do anal, women
use strap-ons, and always one partner is more masculine than the other.
...Jesus, why not just take a partner of the opposite sex ? At least
they have the real thing(s)? ...Jon

Old December 16th, 2004, 05:06 PM
Gregory C. Read

"Chrissy Cruiser" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:03:59 GMT, Merry Christmas wrote:

Because disease does not live in a cacoon.

Or a cocoon

My spell checker blew right by this. Didn't look right when I typed it.

That's because it is a word. It's the seeds of a tropical vine.

--
Greg
lid