Live onboard Zuiderdam -- "Friends of Dorothy" party request DENIED!!

Old December 14th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Fred

"Linsifer" wrote in message
Amen, Warren!

Lindsay

Linsay

Your like a groupie. You follow these types of posts and you worship the
ground Warren walks on. Why? Because these topics are close to home and you
are not comfortable with it. You are in some little way looking for
reasurance. You need to seek professional help for yourself.

Old December 14th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Fred

"JEFFCOUD" wrote in message

In any case, Pete said I could call him at various times this evening, but
really why bother? The whole point is to get a room and have it in the
daily
program....it's not like I have some magic ability to "spread this by word
of
mouth", using his words....to every gay and lesbian passenger on the ship.
don't want to go around making presumptions about people right?

So Jeff, why do you need a special room when all week you mingle and carry
on in the open? You could have used your Cat S suite you paid dearly for.

Sorry, I just got it. Another way of in your face advertising.

Old December 14th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 14 Dec 2004 06:18:21 GMT, Warren H. Davis wrote:

For the record, homosexual behavior has been observed in most animal species in
the wild.

Ladies & gentlemen:

I am going to wade in on the issue of homosexuality and it's effects
because I worked very closely with over 300 homosexual men in the late 60s
and early 70s, which was just before gay rights groups began to organize
into the political power base they represent today.

I considered most of these "gay" men to be at least close business
associates, and a number of them would definitely fall into the category of
being close personal friends, so any attempt to categorize my comments here
as "homophobic" would be in vain.

I'm going to write the truth here, and because of the nature of the subject
that truth will be graphic and make some of you very uncomfortable reading
it. However, all but perhaps one of those healthy young men I knew 25
years ago is dead, and nearly all of them died from an AIDS-related
illness, so this is not the time to sugar-coat the reality of what the
homosexual lifestyle is, and what it does to it's willing participants.

The Word of God unquestionably calls for death in dealing specifically with
homosexuals. For anyone to suggest God didn't mean for that particular
passage to be taken seriously is delusional, although I do question whether
that passage from the Old Testament is considered a commandment or a
permitted option. Either way, there's no mistaking God's attitude toward a
man shoving his erect penis into another man's anus and attempting to call
it an act of love.

Now, I warned you I'd have to get graphic here, and it is time to bluntly
remind everyone just what this horrendous, perverted, septic and medically
dangerous practice really is. To refer to this physically revolting act as
something flowery, like "Gay Love" is like referring to an execution by
disembowelment as mere "euthanasia".

We all need to go back to square one, before the desensitization of the
media lulled us away from the reality of what a homosexual act is. We need
to go back to that time when the initial thought, that impression we
envisioned when we first heard about this act filled us with revulsion.
That revulsion and nausea you felt wasn't borne of ignorance, but of a
spontaneous and instinctive rejection of what you immediately recognized as
an abhorrent, disgusting and wholly unnatural thing to do. There's nothing
whatsoever to be ashamed for admitting this, because it just happens to be
the natural response.

As I mentioned earlier, gay rights groups didn't really exist until around
1975, and even then they were very disorganized at best. That was before
they got together and agreed on the fat lie that they were somehow born
into homosexuality. I'll never buy that nonsense, and I'll tell you why:
Not one of my friends ever told me they thought they were born into
homosexuality. Not one of them. They would tell me why, and their stories
were often similar, but not one of them ever told me they believed they
were born that way. In every case of the men I knew, they had made
homosexuality a choice, and many of those men had been married prior to
adopting that lifestyle.

In recent years there has been a rather predictable development that has
been very carefully hidden from the public: Organizations of "recovering
homosexuals" have sprung up all over this nation, made up of both men and
women who have escaped the homosexual lifestyle and have taken up
successful heterosexual relationships. In some cases, former lesbians have
met and married former gay men and are now raising families. You will find
it interesting to note that Anna Freud, Sigmund's daughter, reported the
"recovery" of three homosexuals in her writings in the
1940's. If homosexuality is so natural and people are born into it, how
can this be? Answer: It can't be.

There are those who keep telling the persistent lie that homosexuality
occurs naturally in animals, so therefore it occurs naturally in man. So
where are the photos? Have you ever seen a photograph of two male animals
completing an act of anal intercourse? Think about it: We've all seen
photographs of Big Foot and flying saucers, right? And I know you've seen
male dogs mounting one another as well and other animals like elk and deer
doing it too, but you have never seen photographic proof of a completed act
of penetrating anal intercourse in animals, because it simply does not
exist in nature, and if it did, we'd damn-sure have photographs of it.
Does that little revelation trouble you? It should. It should make you
question all the other "truths" you've accepted over the years, like
"Prohibition was a mistake, but the War On Drugs isn't", but that's another
subject altogether.

Now let me tell you about my very dead friends.

This saga took place in the San Francisco Bay Area, before HIV infections
caused the San Francisco Health Department to shut down the public "bath
houses" where these men would go to "meet" each other. Okay, so I'm
getting all flowery. The men would go there to engage other men in anal
intercourse.

Sometimes these men would have 4, 5, 6 or more sexual liaisons with
complete strangers in one night. Some of these acts would take place
through plywood walls with penis-sized holes cut in them to secure the
anonymity between the participants, and sometimes they would take place
through holes cut in cloth sheets. Don't even bother to ask how HIV
infections spread so quickly in that kind of environment. Anyone could
have predicted it.

If you thought the "gay lifestyle" was just about two guys playing house,
you've bought into just another of the many lies they want you to believe.
Brutal acts of sado-masochism between homosexuals are often played out,
sometimes resulting in injury and even death, and the physical beatings
between homosexual and lesbian "lovers" are legend within the law
enforcement community as well as with emergency health care professionals
-- which is another fact you won't see reported in the mainstream media.
If there ever was a misnomer, it is the term "gay" when referring to these
pitiful creatures.

My friends would get totally wasted on alcohol and drugs, often coming in
on Monday morning looking like they were at death's door after a typical
weekend orgy, and it came as no surprise to learn recently that both male
homosexuals as well as lesbians have a life span roughly 40% shorter than
heterosexuals.

Dr. Paul Cameron holds a Ph.D. with the University of Colorado, and his
work has been published in the medical journal Omega. This is what he
reported:

For heterosexuals, the average man lives to be 73; women 77.

For homosexuals, the average AIDS caused death is 39 and non-AIDS caused
death is a remarkable age 42! For lesbians the average age of death is 44
because the rate of AIDS among lesbians is not a significant factor.

Dr. William Bennet, who authored the book "The Death of Outrage", commented
that the Clinton administration has made such a big deal about tobacco use
shaving 6-7 years off one's life, while openly supporting the gay death
style that is known to shave off over 30 years from the average life span.

David Foster, a former homosexual and author, found that the rate of injury
and death from domestic violence among homosexuals is at least five times
that of heterosexuals, and when it comes to lesbian relationships, the rate
goes right off the scale. Apparently, lesbians beat the hell out of each
other, and often. He also points to a very high incidence of drug and
alcohol abuse as another strong factor in reducing the life spans of
homosexuals and lesbians so drastically.

Nothing I personally witnessed falls in dispute with the above published
findings, and I have over 300 dead bodies as evidence to back them.

Now that you are aware of these facts -- and they are facts indeed -- how
could any parent of one of these hapless, errant children join a support
group like Parents And Friends of Gays And Lesbians which openly defends
the gay lifestyle -- and even promotes it? How could any parent encourage
their child to continue a lifestyle known to lead to an early death? They
are those who refuse to learn the truth, or worse; those who refuse to
accept the truth, and there is a special place awaiting them in Hell.

When I tell an openly gay person to seek help in order to save them from an
early death, is that an act of hate? They will tell you it is. Not only
are we to accept the gay lifestyle, but these individuals and groups also
insist we embrace their lifestyle in our schools where it can be painted as
"normal". Normal?

Let me ask you something: What is normal about a young man with a
herniated sphincter who must wear diapers due to fecal incontinence from
having submitted to so many acts of anal intercourse? I knew several young
men who had that disgusting problem. What's natural and normal about that?
What's so natural and normal about learning your child died from a beating
administered by his homosexual "lover"? What's so natural and normal about
having to get an AIDS test every three months? I don't have to, and I'll
bet the average reader doesn't have to either.

Perhaps I am more sensitive to this issue than most, but whenever I hear
someone describe themselves as openly gay, I automatically visualize them
engaged with another man in a revolting act of anal intercourse, ruining my
appetite. Yet few people understand that nothing turns gay men on more
than the idea you'd be both shocked and disgusted by their behavior.

You see, all the homosexual men I knew were psychological exhibitionists as
well, and they were absolutely thrilled to see "straight" people recoil at
the sight of them prancing around, lisping almost every word. As bizarre
as it sounds, the homosexual community wants what it knows will rob the
savor from their salt. The more we "accept" openly homosexual behavior,
the more repugnant and bizarre their behavior becomes in order to garner
the same level of shock and disgust. So when a gay rights supporter asks
that frequently heard question, "Would a person deliberately place
themselves in a position to be hated and reviled?", the answer is an
unequivocal "Yes, they would!". And in fact, they DO.

Look, let's dispense with the issue of whether these people should be put
to death for religious reasons. The fact is, the homosexual lifestyle
contributes nothing of a positive nature to society. If anything, the
homosexual lifestyle has proven to be destructive to it's participants, and
because of the septic nature of anal intercourse, the homosexual lifestyle
has proven to quickly spread HIV as well as that most recent and perhaps
even deadlier threat, Hepatitis C. The public health costs imposed by the
gay community on the rest of society have been costly indeed -- and no one
can dispute that. And also consider this: Can you recall any invention,
any life-saving vaccine or any improvement to society by any individual
because he was gay? Did his "gay-ness" contribute anything at all, or did
he achieve his accomplishments in spite of it? We all know the answer.

So should we be more compassionate for these lost souls, or should we adopt
a tough love kind of response? Should we allow our young children to be
taught something is normal, when we know that not even the animals will
engage in it? What about when those children might be tempted to
experiment with it and thus become its' unwitting victims as well? Would
any parent want their children to experience the degradation and early
death I've described here? I hope not.

Carl F. Worden Liaison & Intelligence Officer Southern Oregon Militia

LOL

Old December 14th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 14 Dec 2004 06:18:21 GMT, Warren H. Davis wrote:

For the record, homosexual behavior has been observed in most animal species in
the wild. It exists in nature, and therefore is "natural."

Do you have any pictures or websites you could post of gerbil anal
intercourse?

Or do-dos. Any deviant do-dos slapping hineys and bending over? JPEGs
preferred.

Old December 14th, 2004, 02:48 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 14 Dec 2004 06:18:21 GMT, Warren H. Davis wrote:

The captain of the next cruise ship you sail may be...shhh... "that way".
(well, at least two of them that I know of)

How "well" do you know these captains? Ever done it on the bridge?

Old December 14th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On 14 Dec 2004 06:18:21 GMT, Warren H. Davis wrote:

The captain of the next cruise ship you sail may be...shhh... "that way".
(well, at least two of them that I know of) All you need to be concerned about
is his behavior on the bridge.

Have you been playing pokey puppies on the bridge, Chrissy, er Warren?