Ngoro-ngoro one of the worst

Old September 14th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Liz

In message .com
"IndyHazle" wrote:

Well in 2 weeks I will be heading for the Serengeit, the Crater and the
Masai Mara. I am excited.

And I'm jealous!!!

Safari njema

Liz

--
Virtual Liz: http://www.v-liz.com
Kenya; Tanzania; Namibia; India; Seychelles; Galapagos
Old September 14th, 2005, 11:43 PM
Aaron the Aardvark

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:45:00 GMT, "Albert F." wrote:

Hi, just comming from Tanzania and visiting Seregeti and Ngoro-ngoro
crater... one of the worst game parks I've ever seen. Nothing to see.
Expected top Africa's park, but... only couple of old elephants, some
zebras anb wildbest... but nothing more. Does anyone knows what's
happening there? :-?

Keep in touch

Albert
Barcelona

I visited Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Manyara two years ago. I don't
know how you can say it's a terrible game park with nothing to see -
we saw four of the Big within our first day there. Details and pics
if you're interested at http://www.africahoneymoon.com

Aaron

--
Travel forums - http://www.aardvarktravel.net/chat
Add your travel site at http://www.aardvarktravel.net/addurl
Old September 17th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Corné

"IndyHazle" schreef in bericht
oups.com...
Well in 2 weeks I will be heading for the Serengeit, the Crater and the
Masai Mara. I am excited.

I am sure this will be a trip to remember. The Serengeti and Masai Mara are
fabulous! And the Crater is something very special. Nevertheless some
comments made here.

Enjoy!

Bushregards,
Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old September 20th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Corné

I visited Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Manyara two years ago. I don't
know how you can say it's a terrible game park with nothing to see -
we saw four of the Big within our first day there. Details and pics
if you're interested at http://www.africahoneymoon.com

Aaron

--
Travel forums - http://www.aardvarktravel.net/chat
Add your travel site at http://www.aardvarktravel.net/addurl

My point! It is one of the most incredible places in Africa.

Corné.

www.amukela.com

Old September 30th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Miss Mystic

Native GIRLS? I do hope that was a typo and you meant women.

And in general, do not sexually exploitat women (and girls) of color
when you go back over there.

Dios y familia primero.
Websites to ck out:
http://www.StewartSynopsis.com/Site%20Index.htm