What is the site where you can check what other cruise ships willbe in port with you

Old March 6th, 2009, 12:05 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Default What is the site where you can check what other cruise ships willbe in port with you

Someone asked that on my cruise's roll call. I know it's been posted in
here before.

Old March 6th, 2009, 12:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Jeff
Gersten wrote:

Someone asked that on my cruise's roll call. I know it's been posted in
here before.

I have been using:

http://www.cruisereport.com/PortsOfCallList.aspx

--
Charles
Old March 6th, 2009, 11:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

Default What is the site where you can check what other cruise shipswi...

lid (Charles) wrote:

In article , Jeff
Gersten wrote:

Someone asked that on my cruise's roll call. I
know it's been posted in here before.

I have been using:

http://www.cruisereport.com/PortsOfCallList.a
spx

--

Charles

Nice port descriptions, but the ships in port feature does not seem to
be working.

Old March 14th, 2009, 11:24 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Jeff
Gersten wrote:

Nice port descriptions, but the ships in port feature does not seem to
be working.

The site seems to be working for me. Maybe it is your webtv?

Here is another one I just found. Looks easier to use.

http://cruisett.com/ports.phpbe

--
Charles
Old March 14th, 2009, 11:26 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Charles
wrote:

Here is another one I just found. Looks easier to use.

http://cruisett.com/ports.phpbe

Correction, it is:

http://cruisett.com/ports.php

--
Charles
Old March 15th, 2009, 10:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff Gersten

lid (Charles) wrote:

In article , Charles
wrote:

Here is another one I just found. Looks easier
to use.

http://cruisett.com/ports.phpbe

Correction, it is:

http://cruisett.com/ports.php

Thank you, Charles, that site does work better with my webtv.

However, I do not know how accurate it is. The original question was
prompted by an inquiry in my ship's roll call about how many other ships
would be in Kusadasi, Turkey when we were there on the Noordam. After, I
posted your original site for finding out what ships were in port,
someone else came up with two Celebrity ships, the Solstice and Equinox.
A tour company in Turkey also told them tose ships would be in port that
day. The site you just posted, only has the Noordam in port.