good hotel in nepal

Old November 22nd, 2003, 02:40 AM
Arjun Chokhal

Default good hotel in nepal

Dear travelers,
During the september i went to Nepal, the country of
himalayan.I stayed in the NEW HOTEL FLORID in Thamel, the ideal
accommodation. The hotel florid has a beautiful meditative garden
which is located in peace zone. friendly environment neat and clean
rooms,hot shower are the feature of the FLORID.
In the next my visit i would like to stay there with the
feeling of my own house.if anyone is interested visit:-
www.catmando.com/hotel-florid

regards
peter
(UK)
Old November 22nd, 2003, 07:31 AM
Edwardseco

In article ,
(Arjun Chokhal) writes:

Dear travelers,

Dear spammer shove a chappel up yours.abuse@
Old November 22nd, 2003, 01:02 PM
Peter Webb

That's really funny. You have a Nepalese name, and write English like
Nepalis speak it, but you have only recently visited Nepal (the country of
the himalayan).

Where are you actually from? Equador?

m...

Old November 22nd, 2003, 01:33 PM
Mike987

Arjun Chokhal (or "Peter from the UK", as you like to be thought of)
if you're stupid enough to spam, at least don't post using the Email
address of the hotel you're spamming for -
. I do hope you don't get lots of spam in
your own inbox now.