39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

Old July 10th, 2007, 10:52 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
George Graves

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:39:50 -0700, Ric Seyler wrote
(in article ):

George Graves wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:58:20 -0700, Ric Seyler wrote
(in article ):

George Graves wrote:

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:24:27 -0700, Ric Seyler wrote
(in article ):

George Graves wrote:

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:06:28 -0700, Ric Seyler wrote
(in article ):

George Graves wrote:

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 12:53:04 -0700, sechumlib wrote
(in article ):

On 2007-07-08 13:53:32 -0400, George Graves
said:

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 06:49:25 -0700, sechumlib wrote
(in article ):

On 2007-07-07 22:34:26 -0400, George Graves

said:

OK, I'm all for it. What are the charges? Remember, these have to
be
legitimate charges, instances where he broke US law.

Anyone who consider's Clinton's impeachment to have been based on
"legitimate charges" is living out in the never-never land of the
far
right.

Anyone who condones perjury in a court of law, by anyone, high or
low,
has
no
right to live under a Democratic Republic. That means you, buddy.

Is that a threat, or just the empty bluster it looks like?

I'm no Republican, but had I been the Judge, Clinton would
have done time.

Just curious, what about Scooter?

Scooter GOT time, but Bush pardoned him.

LOLOLOL Oh man...... what happened to .......

It undermines our entire court system if ONE perjurer is
allowed to get away with lying under oath, much less the sitting
President
of

the United States.

"Do as we say, not as we do", NeoCON/Jesuslander mentality, hummm.....
possibly?

Did I say that I AGREED with Bush's action? I did not. I was merely
pointing
out that it has nothing per se to do with the US system of jurisprudence,
but
its rather a presidential privilege just as a governor has the privilege
of
granting stays of execution and commuting death sentences to life in
prison.
You guys should start reading for content instead of looking for NeoCons
under every bed...

HAHAHAHAHA!! If they had their way, they would be under all our beds!!
Keepin us "moral"............

Thankfully, their day in the sun is over. If the REAL Conservatives in the
Republican party were smart, they'd form a new party to distance themselves
from these people. We need a strong, national, third party anyway because
the
two parties that we now have have not represented an increasing number of
Americans' interests in decades.

Agreed!!! I have absolutely no problem with Genuine Conservatives or
Genuine Republicans.
And agree with more of their policies than Democratic Policies.
But for example, HannaBot, O'Riley & OxyRush are neither.

These people are media entertainers. Whether they believe what they say or
not is irrelevant, because they are on the air to make money and they will
say whatever drums-up enough controversy to gain viewers/listeners. The more
of a following they have, the more money they make. I don't know about today,
but I know someone who worked with Limbaugh when he was first starting out in
a Sacramento CA. radio station. This person insists that Limbaugh believed
NONE right-wing of the things he spouted. He just knew that taking the
liberal stand on things would not be controversial, and would not stir-up
listeners to call-in, so he decided to take the ultra-right-wing side of
things which was guaranteed to rile-up liberals and get them to call in and
scream and hollar. It worked. Given the nature of the business, I can
understand that.

Old July 10th, 2007, 10:53 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
George Graves

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:15:21 -0700, Jason McNorton wrote
(in article ):

In article ,
says...

On 2007-07-08 13:53:32 -0400, George Graves

On 2007-07-07 22:34:26 -0400, George Graves

said:

[...]

Wow! You're one of the 5 million internet guinesses that suddenly get
it and hate all politicians! Wow man! Can I get your autograph? You
really show us the light! You figured it all out? HOW?! Amazing.
Tell digg and DU and daily kos about this! This is the kind of leftwing
strong thinking we have all been looking for?

Oh, you bash Bush and Republicans? Oh..

Hi Jason! Long time no hear from! :-)

Old July 10th, 2007, 10:54 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
George Graves

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:32:02 -0700, Jason McNorton wrote
(in article ):

In article , gmgraves2
@comcast.net says...

On 2007-07-08 13:53:32 -0400, George Graves

On 2007-07-07 22:34:26 -0400, George Graves
said:

[...]

We're just too weak as a country to survive I think. Go algore! Go
whatever, just leave me alone and don't mind the jihadists on their way
in.

Go Jason!

Old July 10th, 2007, 11:39 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
bearman

I wish you guys would learn how to delete the extraneous stuff at the top of the messages. I have to do a couple of Page Downs just to get the the current message.

If you can't get rid of the crap at the top, maybe you could--dare I say it--top post (ugh).

Bearman

Old July 11th, 2007, 12:02 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Jason McNorton

In article , gmgraves2
@comcast.net says...

On 2007-07-08 13:53:32 -0400, George Graves

On 2007-07-07 22:34:26 -0400, George Graves
said:

[...]

:P

Since around 1996 until now, I add my comments

I'll try not to be too political, but I do like Fred, I do like the PS3,
I like Blu-Ray and HDTV (long live HD), and I will say that Macs now
have their place even though I just bought a really nice Asus Vista
laptop.

However.. I can't take all the brainless Bush bashing or the '"gotta
destroy humanity to save it"' global warming hoax.

And yes I'll *lean* libertarian these days when it comes down to it,
which used to upset me. And yes George, you are walking into the dark
side with the Bush bashing. There is an agenda to silence anyone that
might be pro-war. Gotta watch out for that, as a fellow non-liberal
around here.

Old July 11th, 2007, 01:03 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
George Graves

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:02:03 -0700, Jason McNorton wrote
(in article ):

In article , gmgraves2
@comcast.net says...

On 2007-07-08 13:53:32 -0400, George Graves

On 2007-07-07 22:34:26 -0400, George Graves

said:

[...]

Unfortunately, Jason, Bush is an extra-easy target. He IS the worst president
in US history (thereby knocking Jimmy Carter out of the cellar) and I'm ultra
sorry that it turned out to be someone running on the Republican ticket who
gets the "honor''. I believe that real Conservatives need to distance
themselves from this administration and try to convince people that not all
Conservatives are Republicans and not all Republicans are Bush Republicans.
If we can't do that, then we run the risk of becoming a one-party system
where only Democrats can get elected to anything. The result will be the end
of the United States as a Republic.

Old July 11th, 2007, 01:51 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Jason McNorton

In article , gmgraves2
@comcast.net says...

On 2007-07-08 13:53:32 -0400, George Graves

On 2007-07-07 22:34:26 -0400, George Graves

said:

[...]

I can't agree on any of that. Even if somehow the current president is
the 'worst in history' I don't see how that'll destroy entirely either
of the parties in the long term. Right now sure, Bush may be very, very
unpopular. Why? About a million reasons. Mostly he's out of the
spotlight now, and will be that way until late 08.

I've had it up with you before, you need to fight within the Republican
party for what you believe and then support the nominees.

For some reason you seem to like to stand outside of things (Well, you
like macs, so not surprising) but it's not good. Being a contrarian
conservative is no better than being a michael moore style liberal.
Old July 11th, 2007, 02:45 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx
Sam Spade

George Graves wrote:

Unfortunately, Jason, Bush is an extra-easy target. He IS the worst president
in US history (thereby knocking Jimmy Carter out of the cellar) and I'm ultra
sorry that it turned out to be someone running on the Republican ticket who
gets the "honor''. I believe that real Conservatives need to distance
themselves from this administration and try to convince people that not all
Conservatives are Republicans and not all Republicans are Bush Republicans.
If we can't do that, then we run the risk of becoming a one-party system
where only Democrats can get elected to anything. The result will be the end
of the United States as a Republic.

The Republican Party no longer deserves to exist after it let Cheney and
his evil group place their idiot puppet into nomination. And, the
convention bought into it.

So, **** the Republican Party.
Old July 11th, 2007, 02:47 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv
Sam Spade

Hatunen wrote:

On Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:35:47 -0400, sechumlib

On 2007-07-09 02:44:51 -0400, Sam Spade said:

What an ass. I have insurance and was there with a legitmate medical
issue. I had called my doctor's exchange first and the doctor on call
told me to go to the ER with my conition.

...whatever a "conition" might be.

Ah. You've raised the flag. I presume we are all free to peruse
your postings for misspellings and typos and bring them to your
attention.

Of course you are. You don't need my pirmission.