Query tailor from BKK?

Old January 6th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Coco

Default Query tailor from BKK?

Hello people ,

This New Royal Fashions www.royalclothes.com in Bangkok
I read in their website they even visit countries to countries to meet up
clients and you can place your orders and all.. Certainly would make your
life easier.
So how do you collect your ready made items then? Do you have to pay them
in advance?Anyone have ever experience with this company or anything
similar? The pricing , service & quality ect.

Please share

thanks in advance

Coco
happy 2004!

---------
Tell me and I'll forget.
Show me and I'll remember.
Involve me and I will learn.

Old January 24th, 2004, 10:30 AM
Viviane

We have bought clothes from this tailor in Bangkok. In addition we have
requested extra clothes which was easy as they had our measurements and sent
some fabric swatches for us to choose from. We paid upfront and the stuff
was sent very quickly by DHL. I'd highly recommend them.

Viviane