Aussie Travel Cover. A Rip off Travel insurance mob

Old February 10th, 2004, 02:06 AM
The funny bloke from Ha Noi

Default Aussie Travel Cover. A Rip off Travel insurance mob

If your thinking about Aussie travel cover who are also called
Worldcare Assist then DON'T.

Recently they dudded me in a big way & have a have some quack who does
phone & internet consultations for you without asking & certainly not
by agreement.

I was actually quite sick & this half wit determined "over the phone"
that I was fit to fly/travel & that my appointment to see the surgeon
who'd just operated on me under a general anesthetic wasn't necessary
at all.

What would he know !

The phone doctor (phone sex on the side maybe) & they, really are scum
& will end up killing some poor ******* one day.

They have brochures in most travel agents in Australia & really should
be avoided at all cost.

Speaking of which, they cost a bomb too.

They're based in Qlds so I should have had been more careful.

Up yours Aussie Travel !

Please take out the "nospam" to reply !
Old February 10th, 2004, 06:19 AM
Paul O

Details could be interesting!! Worldcare Assist is an Allianz Group company;
so while their office is indeed in Brisbane - they are a large multinational
corporation! Their response, should they become aware of the post above -
could be fascinating!

"The funny bloke from Ha Noi" wrote in
message ...

Old February 10th, 2004, 03:15 PM
The funny bloke from Ha Noi

Their responce might be fascinating but it'll be predictable no doubt.

The worst thing about all of this was the Dr Phone Sex bit.

Luckily I ignored them & stayed put until I'd been given the all clear
by my surgeon. I paid for this myself & was lucky that I could afford
to.

The whole disater happened during the Sars drama & they wanted me to
fly from an area that was unaffected into an area that had just had 4
people die from Sars.

The film about the MO of insurance companies with Matt Damon & Danny
Di Vito said it all.

The Allianz group were in this scam as equal partners & no doubt they
can put together who I am.

Because these ugly mobs covet pennies they really wouldn't want what
happened to come out.

These mobs are the kind that lose sleep over 2 bob or they wouldn't
even have Dr Phone Sex on the payroll.

I hope that in future anyone who reads this will be really careful as
to who they take out insurance with.

Aussie (burp/fart) & Allianz with their Dr Phone Sex are not the kind
of mob who can be trusted.

Dr Phone Sex sending people into Sars affected areas is just another
example of Aussie quacks at work & Australia's got plenty of quacks to
go around that's for sure.

Nurse get me some more medicare forms for Mr Oldtimers to sign.

It's like Xmas here, he doesn't know what day it is but he's
ambidextrous.

Folks are dumb where I come from ..................................

Qlds where it takes them an hour and a half to watch 60 Mins !

Old February 11th, 2004, 07:07 AM
Tchiowa

The funny bloke from Ha Noi wrote in message . ..

snip

The whole disater happened during the Sars drama & they wanted me to
fly from an area that was unaffected into an area that had just had 4
people die from Sars.

Now the story begins to develop. Let me guess. You wanted to cancel
part of your vacation or change your route or something and tried to
use SARS as an excuse and then file an insurance claim.

Something like that?

If not, why don't you tell us what happened instead of ranting?
Old February 11th, 2004, 07:47 PM
The funny bloke from Ha Noi

Tchiowa, I thought I'd been quite clear & said exactly what happened.

No, I wasn't trying to cancel, change or anything else.

I simply wanted to keep my appointment with my surgeon which was not
an unusual request or expectation on mine or my surgeons part.

I mentioned the Sars bit as I said because the phone doctor told me to
cancel the appointment with my surgeon who like me was in a country
that was unaffected by the Sarsa epidemic.

I think you're missing the point & sounds to me like you work for an
insurance company !

Are you Dr Phone Sex ?

Old February 12th, 2004, 01:42 AM
Tchiowa

The funny bloke from Ha Noi wrote in message . ..
Tchiowa, I thought I'd been quite clear & said exactly what happened.

As a matter of fact you haven't really said anything except rant. What happened?

No, I wasn't trying to cancel, change or anything else.

I simply wanted to keep my appointment with my surgeon which was not
an unusual request or expectation on mine or my surgeons part.

What surgeon? Why? When? Where? Why did the insurance company resist?

I mentioned the Sars bit as I said because the phone doctor told me to
cancel the appointment with my surgeon who like me was in a country
that was unaffected by the Sarsa epidemic.

I think you're missing the point & sounds to me like you work for an
insurance company !

Not even close.

If you want someone to "get the point", try making one instead of ranting.
Old February 13th, 2004, 10:36 AM
The funny bloke from Ha Noi

The old seppo codger strikes again.

Who said anything about a girl or a broken heart ?

Not that girls are your thing anyway, are they ?

Let me re phrase,

Old seppo codger queens annoy me !

Stop trolling & get a life you silly old goose.

On 12 Feb 2004 17:21:02 -0800, (Tchiowa) wrote:

The funny bloke from Ha Noi wrote in message . ..
It's not the 1st time you've posted here & rarely have you said
anything. Your usual go is to argue the point about not very much.

Old Seppo codgers annoy me.

In other words, you don't have any story to tell. You've been caught
out. What happened? Did a girl from Aussie Travel break your heart?

55555555555555