SORRY!!!!!

Old May 17th, 2008, 04:05 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Cruise Planner

Default SORRY!!!!!

My God! I'm sorry, this is the first time I've ever posted to any
group and I apologize for whatever rules I've broken.

Man you guys can be vicious.

Thanks to James who at least posted something productive.
Old May 17th, 2008, 04:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Kurt Ullman

In article
,
Cruise Planner wrote:

My God! I'm sorry, this is the first time I've ever posted to any
group and I apologize for whatever rules I've broken.

Man you guys can be vicious.

Thanks to James who at least posted something productive.

That's a real good follow-up. Insult the people you are hoping to be
your clients right after ****ing them off. The proper response would
have been up to "..I've broken."
Old May 17th, 2008, 04:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Ron Chapman

In article
,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

In article
,
Cruise Planner wrote:

My God! I'm sorry, this is the first time I've ever posted to any
group and I apologize for whatever rules I've broken.

Man you guys can be vicious.

Thanks to James who at least posted something productive.

That's a real good follow-up. Insult the people you are hoping to be
your clients right after ****ing them off.

So, this newsgroup is all about travel agents looking for customers,
then?

Old May 17th, 2008, 09:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"Cruise Planner" wrote in message
My God! I'm sorry, this is the first time I've ever posted to any
group and I apologize for whatever rules I've broken.

Man you guys can be vicious.

Thanks to James who at least posted something productive.

So... you show up, don't bother to participate, don't bother to learn
anything about the group, don't even bother to read the charter... first
thing you do is troll for business.

And when we tell you that you've advertised and that it's against the
charter... you accuse us of being vicious?

And as to James... he's a troll.

--Tom