anyone in the southern USA?

Old September 10th, 2013, 01:04 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default anyone in the southern USA?

is there anyone in the southern US that wants to go on a cruise
leaving from new orleans? going in 2s is always cheaper. Please no gay
men. I just dont want to have to deal with that bull****.
Old September 10th, 2013, 11:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Monday, September 9, 2013 5:04:37 PM UTC-7, wrote:
is there anyone in the southern US that wants to go on a cruise

leaving from New Orleans? going in 2s is always cheaper. Please no gay

men. I just don't want to have to deal with that bull****.

No gay men? I guess the homos will be so disappointed. What happens if the steward or waiter is gay? I'd hate to deal with it if you had some kind of gay rage flip out. There seems to be a certain gay erotica associated with men in big ships, away at sea for extended periods of time, showering and sleeping in close quarters... Why do you think it was called "Moby" Dick?
Old September 10th, 2013, 11:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Monday, September 9, 2013 10:14:29 PM UTC-7, Christine Cruiser wrote:

I'm in. Send a wire transfer for $100,000 and for 7 days, I'll ****

your lights out.

When I worked at a dirty bookstore, some customer came up to me and asked, "Where can I meet girls like this? It has been a dream my whole life to be with a girl like this." He pointed at pictures in a bondage magazine. I told him, "There are girls' phone numbers in the back of the magazine." He said, "No, those girls charge money." I replied, " I thought this was the dream of your life." It just made me want to throw up to hear him say, "Some of them (the women) want to charge me $100!"

So, I'm thinking, even if you are slightly above average in good looks; the most you could charge is $700. I'm talking traveling companion only. Maybe a glimpse of a breast, the inadvertent sight of a thigh-- after all, you'll be traveling standard cabin. But sex, sex should never be sold cheap.
Old September 10th, 2013, 11:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

On Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:18:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

are you retarded? Last cruise I went on I was in the room 15 minutes a
day for a shower and about 5 hours a night to sleep. That was all I
dont even want a traveling companion I dont want a buddy to talk to.
Matter of fact I would not even want to see you. Get off you high
horse and stop thinking you are so special becaue you are a female.
You are worth no more than I or anyone else