Adventurous Tour to Great Himalayas (2700 Meters above Sea Level)

Old January 24th, 2005, 05:00 AM
Accosoft India

Default Adventurous Tour to Great Himalayas (2700 Meters above Sea Level)

Hi,

Have you ever dreamt of trekking in the Great Himalayas? A tribal
trekking holiday in INDIA can be an experience for life! And trekking
tours in India can take you to your inner Himalaya as well. We want to
establish an alternative tourism travel to the Indian Himalaya.

Your traveling in India will be absolute safe in our hands. We are
offering a secure Indian adventure. A venture in India with tailor
made adventure holidays, leisure and travel, wonderful trekking
trips...
All this can be a part of your life! Are you ready?

YOU WILL ALSO EXPERIENCE:

- Aurvedic Massage
- Aurvedic Pulse Diagnosis & Herbal Treatment
- "HUNTING" of Semi-Precious Stones
- Dance and Celebration

WITH THE PEOPLE FROM SHILLA

PRACTICAL INFORMATION

What you need to know before going to the Great Himalayas. We arrange
group tours where you walk with the tribals of shilla. Our
tour-arranging approach is based on flexibility in order to give you
and the people of shilla the best experience!

ALTITUDE: 2700 METERS ABOVE SEA LEVEL.

A HIDDEN GARDEN BEYOND TIME!
Far away from noisy roads & tourist ghettos you will find a garden -
"Ydun" - the apple orchard.
A true sanctuary surrounded by green Himalayan beauty. Music is a part
of our life here. A variety of instruments are available at the
orchard. When you walk in the surrounding area, you walk safely. There
are no dangers or pitfalls above the orchard.

The Goddess YDUN of Shilla
YDUN - Eden, a Goddess from the Nordic mythology. She lives in an
apple orchard. And the Gods are getting eternal life from eating
apples from her orchard. The Nordic and the Vedic Mythologies come
from the same Aryan root.

In a green gorge with plants and flowers of all colors. from windy
cedar songs, to mountains covered in eternal snow, the herdsman is
sounding his lonely flute to call us back home
And so we ascend to the apple orchard beyond clouds the garden of Ydun
where the inner apple-eye grants the vision of eternal youth

ANURAG SOOD, INDIA
Email :
Old January 27th, 2005, 01:35 PM
riverman

"Accosoft India" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

Have you ever dreamt of trekking in the Great Himalayas? A tribal
trekking holiday in INDIA can be an experience for life! And trekking
tours in India can take you to your inner Himalaya as well. We want to
establish an alternative tourism travel to the Indian Himalaya.

I'd be very reluctant to tour India with a tour company who thought it was
in Africa.....

--riverman

Old January 27th, 2005, 02:45 PM
sportsfan

"riverman" wrote in message

"Accosoft India" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

Have you ever dreamt of trekking in the Great Himalayas? A tribal
trekking holiday in INDIA can be an experience for life! And trekking
tours in India can take you to your inner Himalaya as well. We want to
establish an alternative tourism travel to the Indian Himalaya.

I'd be very reluctant to tour India with a tour company who thought it was
in Africa.....

--riverman

Riverman
Don't you read, he said "we want to establish an alternate tourism travel
to the Indian Himalayas" just how alternate is the African Himalayas ?
Richard

Old January 27th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Liz

In message
"sportsfan" wrote:

"riverman" wrote in message

"Accosoft India" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

Have you ever dreamt of trekking in the Great Himalayas? A tribal
trekking holiday in INDIA can be an experience for life! And trekking
tours in India can take you to your inner Himalaya as well. We want to
establish an alternative tourism travel to the Indian Himalaya.

I'd be very reluctant to tour India with a tour company who thought it was
in Africa.....

--riverman

Riverman
Don't you read, he said "we want to establish an alternate tourism travel
to the Indian Himalayas" just how alternate is the African Himalayas ?

Sounds awfully transcendental (a la 1967) to me.

Slainte

Liz
--
Virtual Liz now at http://www.v-liz.com
Kenya; Tanzania; Namibia; India; Seychelles; Galapagos
Old January 28th, 2005, 07:21 AM
riverman

"Liz" wrote in message
In message
"sportsfan" wrote:

"riverman" wrote in message

"Accosoft India" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

Have you ever dreamt of trekking in the Great Himalayas? A tribal
trekking holiday in INDIA can be an experience for life! And trekking
tours in India can take you to your inner Himalaya as well. We want
establish an alternative tourism travel to the Indian Himalaya.

I'd be very reluctant to tour India with a tour company who thought it
was
in Africa.....

--riverman

Riverman
Don't you read, he said "we want to establish an alternate tourism travel
to the Indian Himalayas" just how alternate is the African Himalayas ?

Sounds awfully transcendental (a la 1967) to me.

Slainte

Maybe he has an AOL account, and made this post before the continents split
up, and its just now getting delivered. This is rec.travel.gondwanaland,
right?

--riverman