Seabourn Guest Registration Online!

Old January 3rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
Ray Goldenberg

Default Seabourn Guest Registration Online!

Hi Everyone,

I received this press release from Seabourn Cruise Line and thought it
would be of interest. If you have missed any of my news' postings,
they are available on my web site.

Best regards,
Ray
LIGHTHOUSE TRAVEL
800-719-9917 or 805-566-3905
http://www.lighthousetravel.com

Seabourn Brings Guest Registration to the Web

Online Form Increases Efficiency, Accuracy for Cruise Documents

MIAMI, Jan. 3
Ultra luxury cruise pioneer Seabourn Cruise Line has added an
interactive Guest Registration Form to its content-rich website
located at http://www.seabourn.com .

Booked guests can now submit required information and requests to the
company by filling out a secure form that ensures accuracy and
facilitates efficient processing of final cruise documentation for
their vacations aboard the three intimate, all-suite Yachts of
Seabourn.

According to Deborah L. Natansohn, Seabourn's president, "Seabourn's
Guest Registration Form is a multi-purpose tool that not only gathers
information required by authorities for embarking guests, but also
allows guests to let us know how they'd like their beds arranged and
what they want stocked in their in-suite bars. Using the online form
assures faster, more accurate processing and that will add up to
better service."

Links to the Guest Registration Form are located on several pull-down
menus on Seabourn's website. Visitors click on the link and log in
using their booking number, name and cruise departure information.

The initial pages of the secure form will already contain basic
information such as the names of guests and the beginning and ending
ports and dates of the cruise. The rest of the form consists of fields
for entering official identity information such as passport numbers,
citizenship, birth dates, addresses and emergency contacts for all
guests on the booking. These pages are followed by a form for
customized requests including a menu of spirits and wines that can be
requested for the in-suite bar setup and whether the guests prefer a
queen-size bed or two twin beds. Specialized requests, such as
birthdays or other milestone dates guests will be celebrating while on
board, food or other allergies or physical disabilities, are still
best arranged by telephone with Seabourn's staff.

Once the forms are completed, the information is displayed for final
review and any necessary changes before being submitted. After
submission, the information is harvested by Seabourn's reservation
system and linked to the bookings. Guests will receive email
confirmation within minutes that their form has been successfully
received.

A hard copy of the Guest Registration Form can also be downloaded from
the website, or, for agents or guests who do not have access to the
Internet, the form is still being included in the preliminary
documents sent approximately 90 days prior to departure. These can be
filled out manually and faxed to the company's headquarters. But for
convenience and improved accuracy, the company is encouraging travel
agents and guests to utilize the online form whenever possible.

For more information on The Yachts of Seabourn, contact a travel
agent.

The Yachts of Seabourn, the highest-rated cruise line by the readers
of Departures magazine, provides the ultimate in ultra luxury cruise
vacations to the most desirable destinations on earth.

The Yachts of Seabourn is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise
Lines. Our exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines,
Holland America, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises and
Windstar Cruises. Sharing a passion to please each guest, and a
commitment to quality and value, our member lines appeal to a wide
range of lifestyles and budgets. Together we offer exciting and
enriching cruise vacations to the world's most desirable destinations.
The Yachts of Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc
(NYSE: CCL and CUK), and supports the Ocean Conservation & Tourism
Alliance, dedicated to education and promotion of best practices for
protecting the marine environment.
Old January 3rd, 2005, 05:06 PM
Reef Fish

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I received this press release

which is Ray's standard excuse for putting in his not-so-subtle
and not-so-thinly-disguised ADs:

Ray
DOGHOUSE TRAVEL
800-xxx-9917 or 805-566-xxxx
http://www.doghousetravel.com

Ray, did you see Phil's post and my follow-up to it right before
your post appeared?

RF -DO NOT ADERVTISE IN THIS FORUM
RF
RF I guess njcruiseagent didn't read this part.

RF Ray the Spammer in rec.travel.cruises and those who support
RF his anti-netiquette act should heed that it is a universal
RF guideline in ALL Usenet groups AGAINST advertising.

-- Bob.

Old January 3rd, 2005, 06:12 PM
Rein Ende

Your website link does not seem to open. And where is the X button on my
phone?

"Reef Fish" wrote in message
oups.com...

(portion deleted)