Meeting Royalty in Europe

Old October 30th, 2003, 05:15 AM
Deep Freud Moors

Default Meeting Royalty in Europe

You have to have an open mind and sincere
manners when it comes to all people. That's how I met my princess
friend. Mick Jagger met Kieth Richards on a train platform. What would
have happened if Mick told Kieth he was a moron and to "go away"?

"Keith, go away and get some moisturiser, we will need to re-form again
soon."

step to actually meeting royalty. Heck, I have her email address. I
could call up her Queen Mother right now if I wanted to (but I
wouldn't).

Feel free to have the Queen punish us all severely for being so rude.
---
DFM

Old October 31st, 2003, 12:44 AM
Deep Freud Moors

Robert wrote in message
Mxsmanic wrote in message

. ..
Robert writes:
I could never countenance taking advantage of others in that way, no
matter how wealthy or royal they might be. And I should hope that my
friends would never talk about me as though I were an expensive car,
either.

Your responses are so way off. People in this group cared that I had a
royal friend and wanted more information. Why? Royals are interesting
to many people. Maybe not too you.

No-one here truly gives a **** who you claim to know. There are some here
who enjoy humouring you and having a laugh at your expense.

I have never profited financially from my princess friend. I profitted
from my billionaire friend because I introduced him to another
business owner and received a commission. In any case I said it wasn't
about the money. It was about treating all people with respect.

I don't treat all people with respect. That would be completely false. Some
people are not worthy of respect, and giving them respect would be fake, and
a waste of effort on my part. I will save my respect for people whom I deem
worthy - because that in itself makes my respect worth something.

By the way you get lucky meeting billionaires when you get in the
game. In this case the game was the sale of used office furniture,
believe it or not. I called an ad advertising large lots of office
furniture. I knew another dealer and thought I could broker the deal.
I was put right through to the billionaire. He was building an office
supply company.

Your story keeps changing. Before you were about to hangup on the
billionaire. Why would you do this when you made the call about legitimate
business?

As I said a while back, your story stinks of bull****, and that is why
no-one is treating you seriously. If you truly had all these impressive
contacts, you would understand why everyone is so dubious. If you were to be
as open and believing as you claim we should be, you would be excellent
fodder for rip-off artists.
---
DFM

Old October 31st, 2003, 01:16 AM
Robert

It's strange how my posting on safety in Europe turned into a debate
of whether or not I have a royal friend. Some of you may not have seen
my last post so I'll say it again below. The disrepectful tone, where
given, is for those disrespectful to me through the postings. This is
also a formula for meeting royalty but you can use it for attracting
just about anything:

There was no risk in you believing that I have a royal friend. In fact
if you became my friend (after seeing your nasty postings to me this
is unlikely)I might have introduced you. You actually could have been
flying to Monaco (land in Nice) on the royal plane for a week of
massages and relaxation. You have to have an open mind and sincere
manners when it comes to all people. That's how I met my princess
friend. Mick Jagger met Kieth Richards on a train platform. What would
have happened if Mick told Kieth he was a moron and to "go away"?

I can tell you for a fact that there are some very rich people in this
world who don't look or act like it. Some look like tramps. You should
give everyone respect if respect is given to you in any case. But
sometime in your life you may have run into someone, quickly judged
them and made some sarcastic remark. Well, that person you said that
to may have been someone who may have allowed you to travel around
Europe in total luxury for the rest of your life. But now you sit at
your computer wishing you could afford even budget travel. I'm not
saying be nice to everyone and sooner or later someone will give you a
fortune (but it does happen - fact). I'm just saying to treat all
people with sincere respect regardless if you you don't like the way
they look, sound or say. True story: I almost hung up on a billionaire
because he sounded like he was from a lower class - he was! but built
many successful companies and was a billionaire. I have learned. Yes I
have learned. And so should you. So shut up and read the formula:

My royal friend, her family and friends have impeccable manners and my
guess is that most royals do. You're much more likely to attract good
people with good manners. Then the absolute belief (this is critical -
be respecful toward me and this idea) that you will meet royalty.
Sometime you'll be in the hotel or wherever and you'll meet someone.
That someone might be royalty. Do not force your future. Do not show
up at the palace uninvited. Just go about your business in a positive
manner expecting someday that you will meet meet royalty. You people
got lucky without any effort - because through me you have come one
step to actually meeting royalty. Heck, I have her email address. I
could call up her Queen Mother right now if I wanted to (but I
wouldn't). That's my method. Worked for me. Let me know if it works
for you.
Old October 31st, 2003, 01:40 AM
Miguel Cruz

Robert wrote:
It's strange how my posting on safety in Europe turned into a debate
of whether or not I have a royal friend.

All this is strange because you're new here.

Do you notice anyone else pointing detailed analyses of how their messages
were treated in the group? Either there's a conspiracy to attack you
(perhaps engineered by others in the palace jealous of your royal
connections) or maybe you're letting yourself get a little too sensitive.

Sit back and watch for a spell, see how it goes, and then you'll have a much
better time.

My royal friend, her family and friends have impeccable manners and my
guess is that most royals do. You're much more likely to attract good
people with good manners. Then the absolute belief (this is critical - be
respecful toward me and this idea) that you will meet royalty. Sometime
you'll be in the hotel or wherever and you'll meet someone. That someone
might be royalty. Do not force your future. Do not show up at the palace
uninvited. Just go about your business in a positive manner expecting
someday that you will meet meet royalty. You people got lucky without any
effort - because through me you have come one step to actually meeting
royalty. Heck, I have her email address. I could call up her Queen Mother
right now if I wanted to (but I wouldn't). That's my method. Worked for
me. Let me know if it works for you.

I can only imagine that most people have better things to worry about than
fine-tuning their secret plans for one day meeting royalty.

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/
Old October 31st, 2003, 01:43 AM
Peter L

Could've been a contender, instead of a bum. Now I am condemned to sitting
in front of my computer, thinking of what could have been.

m...

Old October 31st, 2003, 01:47 AM
Douglas W. Hoyt

It's strange how my posting on safety in Europe turned into a debate
of whether or not I have a royal friend. Some of you may not have seen my
last post so I'll say it again below.

I haven't read those other posts or those other threads, and I wish I
hadn't read this one.

Old October 31st, 2003, 04:12 AM
Gregory Morrow

Miguel Cruz wrote:

I can only imagine that most people have better things to worry about than
fine-tuning their secret plans for one day meeting royalty.

I think I have a quite a bit more fun playing with my "secret" six - foot
tall rabbit friend. His name is "Harvey"....

--
Best
Greg

Old October 31st, 2003, 05:31 AM
Miguel Cruz

wrote:
Seriously, why do you think that people in this newsgroup are interested
in meeting royalty -- or, indeed, that they haven't?

Why else go to Europe?

miguel
--
See the world from your web browser: http://travel.u.nu/