Carnival Inspiration

Old January 28th, 2004, 10:24 PM
wenrickp

Default Carnival Inspiration

We are going on a 7 day cruise to western carribbean in feb. Any info on
this ship and the cruise in general. this is our first cruise and we are
going out of Tampa Florida.

Old January 29th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Cruising Chrissy

The Not So Fine Art Of Google - Go To Top Of Thread
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E29A321E6
Old January 29th, 2004, 04:45 AM
Dick Goldhaber

Malevolent Michelle, your Google crap is getting lame.

Let me 'splain to you how this newsgroup works.

If someone asks a question and you know the answer, you reply with the
answer, but if someone asks a question and you don't know the answer, which
in your case seems to be every post, how about you don't post anything at
all.
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

ABB

Old January 29th, 2004, 07:34 AM
Bill C

We did this ship last year and had a great time. The ship was in fine shape.
It's a little older in comparison to todays ships and doesn't have all the
bells and whistles but being that this is your first cruise you won't know
the difference.
The ship does a great itinerary.
Have a great first cruise
Bill