Greetings from Ghana

Old August 2nd, 2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Leffe

Default Greetings from Ghana

it was non essential, but I flew anyway

Accra is a polluted mess although there are some quiet parts to get
away from the mayhem.
The Zoo was not as bad as I thought, and the National museum was worth
an hour.
But apart from that......leave.

Took a 4 hour bus ride to Cape Coast, but they are rebuilding the road
and it rained.
Difficult to describe, but it was a mess.

Cape Coast, much more relaxed than Accra, and the 'Hans Cottage Botel'
is worth the US35.
Going to the Kakum National Park tomorrow to see some flora and fauna.

Why am I on the internet, well my GF is throwing up and the TV is ****
(

Old August 3rd, 2006, 09:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Leffe

Leffe wrote:
it was non essential, but I flew anyway

Accra is a polluted mess although there are some quiet parts to get
away from the mayhem.
The Zoo was not as bad as I thought, and the National museum was worth
an hour.
But apart from that......leave.

Took a 4 hour bus ride to Cape Coast, but they are rebuilding the road
and it rained.
Difficult to describe, but it was a mess.

Cape Coast, much more relaxed than Accra, and the 'Hans Cottage Botel'
is worth the US35.
Going to the Kakum National Park tomorrow to see some flora and fauna.

Why am I on the internet, well my GF is throwing up and the TV is ****
(

a good day today,

Kakum National Park
A good tree walk was had by all and no one fell off, but only a few
butterflies to be seen.
Its also the rainy season so the 1hr hike was a bit slippery. Some
amazingly huge trees.
Logging of nearby forest still continues, as does the killing of
bushmeat (pangolins, monkeys).

Cape Coast Castle
Last owned by the British for holding slaves before they were
transported to the new world. Its only when you stand in the dungeons
that you understand what that means.
Just outside the Castle is a great foto opportunity of people and
fishing boats (pirogues).
The smell is either the sea breeze or the public ****ting grounds.

Tomorrow Kumasi.

Old August 3rd, 2006, 09:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Runge

Default Crappy crap

your master is away and cannot answer you.
I will stop answering you, so be happy alone with your crap.

Old August 3rd, 2006, 09:49 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Jacqueline[_1_]

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 22:47:50 +0200, "Runge" wrote:

your master is away and cannot answer you.
I will stop answering you, so be happy alone with your crap.

"Leffe" a écrit dans le message de news:
. com...

'
Leffe....veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy blond!!!!!!!
Old August 3rd, 2006, 11:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Gregory Morrow[_3_]

Jacqueline giggles:

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 22:47:50 +0200, "Runge" wrote:

your master is away and cannot answer you.
I will stop answering you, so be happy alone with your crap.

"Leffe" a écrit dans le message de news:
. com...

Leffe wrote:

'
Leffe....veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy blond!!!!!!!

"The Voice Of Jacqueline (TM) wafts over the airwaves late at night,
enticing retiring listeners via her sweeeeetly hectoring voice to buy soft
flocked Day - Glo mattresses, 'fuzzy logic' washing - up powders, succulent
depilatories, lavender - flavoured suppositories, the latest rages in
scented kitty litters and micro - chipped ice lollies...are this dame's
soothing and oozing oral endearments velvet dreams, gRungy nightmares, or
simply a version of her particular brand of well - known 'hard sell'...???"

--
Best
Greg

Old August 3rd, 2006, 11:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Gregory Morrow[_3_]

gRunge pouts:

your master is away and cannot answer you.
I will stop answering you, so be happy alone with your crap.

Trip reports = always welcome

--
Best
Greg

Old August 4th, 2006, 06:37 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Runge

Yeh sure
don't you feel alone morrow?
evleth is fighting in Gaza, martin had a glass too many and is out,
vogtwhatever is in the US, the group is reverting to normal...
Just crappy newportman and you trying desesperately to pollute

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans
le message de news: et...

gRunge pouts:

Old August 15th, 2006, 08:13 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Leffe

Gregory Morrow wrote:

gRunge pouts:

your master is away and cannot answer you.
I will stop answering you, so be happy alone with your crap.

Trip reports = always welcome

coming soon, just need to sleep for a while.....zzzzzzz

Old August 15th, 2006, 07:18 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Leffe

Leffe wrote:
Leffe wrote:
[...]

first the fotos