"The Australian Irrigation Colonies"

Old September 13th, 2003, 06:51 AM
John HG Tinker

Default "The Australian Irrigation Colonies"

Hi

I'm travelling to Australia later in the year and will be bringing with me a
copy of the book "The Australian Irrigation Colonies". I would like to find
a library/museum that I could donate this to, does anyone have any
suggestions?

thanks

Old September 13th, 2003, 07:19 AM
Tony Bailey

"John HG Tinker" wrote in message
I'm travelling to Australia later in the year and will be bringing with me

copy of the book "The Australian Irrigation Colonies". I would like to

find
a library/museum that I could donate this to, does anyone have any
suggestions?

Is this the original edition or one of the reproductions?

--
Tony Bailey
Mercury World Travel

Old September 13th, 2003, 09:53 AM
John HG Tinker

Hi

This is an original complete with letter from company in London dated 1890.

John

Old September 13th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Daniel Bowen

In that case it is likely to be historically significant, and I would
suggest the State Library in one of the capital city(ies) you're visiting,
or the National Library of Australia if you're going to Canberra.

--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen at custard dot net dot au

Old September 13th, 2003, 06:14 PM
Hunter1

Perhaps because WA and the NT support the rest of the
country economically one of those 2 states should get it??? 8]

(Don't mind me, quite drunk and feel like winding up the
Eastern State leeches who sent their WTO protestors over
here today, **** it was funny seeing me and one other mate
disrupting their fun over and over, wasn't hard with their
pitiful numbers though.... What a laugh! "Sorry sir!" after
an "accidental" slam, not to mention the rest. I'll give
them one thing, they weren't easily provoked the pathetic
little pussies, which was a shame, we never got to play....)