Is Italy fun to visit

Old June 8th, 2009, 07:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
mikeos

Default Is Italy fun to visit

Graham Harrison wrote:

Good food - generally if you like Italian food!

Actually, and I'm half serious here, one drawback is that you can ONLY
get Italian food in Italy. Think about it, no Chicken Bhoona, no
Chinese, no Thai green curry, no late night kebabs. It's a serious matter!
Old June 8th, 2009, 09:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge16

hahaha funny martin !
"Martin" a écrit dans le message de
On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:12:03 +0300, Valtsu wrote:

Pat wrote:
J. Miller wrote:
Is it a fun country?

I see that junior high school is out for the summer in Los Angeles. Go
outside and play!

No, but their prime minister is becoming funnier than Bush used to be.

He certainly has as much fun as JFK had.
--

Martin

Old June 9th, 2009, 08:00 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mike[_36_]

On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 19:23:22 +0100, mikeos wrote:

Actually, and I'm half serious here, one drawback is that you can ONLY
get Italian food in Italy. Think about it, no Chicken Bhoona, no
Chinese, no Thai green curry, no late night kebabs. It's a serious matter!

much the same in Spain (no, not Italian food) the occasional Chinese,
the occasional Mexican and that's it, foreign food is often Galician
or Basque! It tends to go with a good, strong food culture. UK/US harp
on about how good the food is, but its something we thought of last
week, the upside of that is that nature abhors a vacuum and the worlds
foods poured in.
--
Mike
Old June 13th, 2009, 09:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
erilar

In article
,
Shawn Hirn wrote:

In article ,
"J. Miller" wrote:

Is it a fun country?

It depends on how you define fun, but I had the time of my life in Italy
when I was there.

I enjoyed Sicily. Lots of interesting history.

--
Mary Loomer Oliver (aka Erilar)

You can't reason with someone whose first line of argument is
that reason doesn't count. --Isaac Asimov

Erilar's Cave Annex: http://www.chibardun.net/~erilarlo*