Paris Metro Map

Old October 7th, 2003, 10:09 PM
InvisibleGirl

Default Paris Metro Map

Is there a detailed Paris Metro Map online?

Thanks.

Old October 7th, 2003, 10:15 PM
jcoulter

InvisibleGirl wrote in news:FYFgb.28689$dk4.837801
@typhoon.sonic.net:

www.ratp.com
Old October 7th, 2003, 10:40 PM
InvisibleGirl

InvisibleGirl wrote:
Is there a detailed Paris Metro Map online?

Thanks.

Wonderful! Thanks to both of you.

Old October 8th, 2003, 12:13 AM
Desmond Coughlan

le Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:09:57 GMT, dans l'article , InvisibleGirl a dit ...

Is there a detailed Paris Metro Map online?

http://www.citefutee.com/picts/plans...eaux/metro.gif

--
Desmond Coughlan |desmond [at] zeouane [dot] org
http://www.zeouane.org/
Old October 8th, 2003, 07:03 AM
Mxsmanic

Desmond Coughlan writes:

I had to laugh when, having bought it, they handed me the flimsy bit of
plasticcy paper ... :-)

But you bought it, didn't you?

Old October 8th, 2003, 08:10 AM
Desmond Coughlan

le Tue, 07 Oct 2003 21:40:30 GMT, dans l'article , InvisibleGirl a dit ...

Is there a detailed Paris Metro Map online?

Wonderful! Thanks to both of you.

Of course, had you bought _Le Monde_ the other day, you'd have got a copy
free. The newsagents were advertising, 'Buy _Le Monde_ and get a free
gift!'

Old October 14th, 2003, 07:41 PM
meurgues

jcoulter wrote in message .199.17...
InvisibleGirl wrote in news:FYFgb.28689$dk4.837801
@typhoon.sonic.net:

Is there a detailed Paris Metro Map online?

Thanks.

www.ratp.com

or for those who can't read french :
http://www.citefutee.com/orienter/plans.php# / plan du metro
didier Meurgues
Old October 15th, 2003, 05:39 AM
Hatunen

On 14 Oct 2003 11:41:42 -0700, (meurgues)
wrote:

jcoulter wrote in message .199.17...
InvisibleGirl wrote in news:FYFgb.28689$dk4.837801
@typhoon.sonic.net:

Is there a detailed Paris Metro Map online?

www.ratp.com

or for those who can't read french :
http://www.citefutee.com/orienter/plans.php# / plan du metro
didier Meurgues