Norwegian Woodworkers?

Old July 6th, 2004, 02:35 AM
AArDvarK

Default Norwegian Woodworkers?

You say that now, but just wait until the warrior-laden longships sail
into YOUR harbor!

HA! They're my ancient descendancy actually. Brothers.
Alex

Old July 6th, 2004, 04:42 AM
robbielynn

"AArDvarK" wrote in message news:KOcGc.12896$z81.3659@fed1read01...
Crap what a sickeningly disrespectful reply! Troll-ette!

NORWAY! AWESOME COUNTRY of a peaceful people!

Alex

They did the best damn opening and closing shows of any Winter
Olympics that I've ever seen. It was within the last 10 years..
awesome show. I'm so wanting to see it in person. robbielynn
Old July 7th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Ray L. Nutz

... Actually, now that I think about it,
does anyone in Norway even have internet access?

Last I heard, they did in Tromso.

out of 4.5 million norwegians there are 2.5 million internet accounts.
so I would say just about every family is hooked up.

Jaap

Old July 7th, 2004, 03:47 PM
II+0***

"Ray L. Nutz" wrote in message

... Actually, now that I think about it,
does anyone in Norway even have internet access?

Last I heard, they did in Tromso.

out of 4.5 million norwegians there are 2.5 million internet accounts.
so I would say just about every family is hooked up.

Jaap

No, there are only 5 Norwegians with internet access. The rub is that each
one of them has 500,000 internet accounts.

Old July 7th, 2004, 07:31 PM
J. Clarke

User 1.nospam wrote:

I'm not from Norway, but reading your post made me think. In a

country as impoverished and unstable as Norway,

I just returned from 10 days in the Norwegian fjiords....if that is
poverty,
how do I emigrate? (minimum wage is approx $20. USD)

But how much does that $20 buy?

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
Old July 7th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Jay Pique

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:04:45 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

The only good thing about a lutefisk dinner is the swedish meatballs,
mashed potatoes and lefse! served along with it.

What about the Norwegian hottie that serves it?

JP